ZBrushCentral

Klaus Shmidheiser: Modeling Demo ReelMy name is Klaus Shmidheiser, I am a 3D modeler/

[attach=64845]DEMOREELpost.jpg[/attach]

My name is Klaus Shmidheiser, I am a 3D modeler/concept artist in the Vancouver area. I am Graduating from the Vancouver Film School August 17th, and I am seeking work in the Vancouver area to begin in September.

Here is the link to my demo reel, enjoy:

Klaus Shmidheiser’s Modeling Reel

www.theklaus.com
3d64klaus@vfs.com

Attachments

DEMOREELpost.jpg

cool reel.

good luck to you.

Good work! :+1:

Thanx guys, always good to hear some positive reinforcement.

i finally had a chance to partially rewatch your demo…i like it…but i noticed…well i have the attention span of a gnat and i am not looking to hire you but someone seeing your stills will be…I like it…I like 99% of it…but a tad too long for me…well not for me…cuz i enjoy watching someone with talent show off but…if i had to watch 50 demos today…but the one thing that bugs me most…is the stops in transitions…specially from one model to another…i could watch it again tomorrow and it will seem to be trivial…but it seems a second here or there lagging…not smooth

also…it could be this figgen new craptop I am using til i can get my old well not so old zb3 system back up and running but i didn’t hear any tunes…this by design? cool if it is…but usually everyones got something playing this old fart has to rush to turn down…and i didn’t have to panic…so now i am worried my system isn’t working rather than you didn’t include music… :sunglasses:

i do think your skills sell themselves so don’t think it’s a problem anyways…I hope your fame and fortune don’t keep you from awing us here later on. :o

heh, aminuts…thanx…I’m a little lost by some of the comments.

1. There is no music, just because I heard all most companies do is turn off the music anyway.

2. I tried to shorten it down, got it from 4 to 3 minutes, but I guess it is still a littlelong.

3. I will always post on Zbursh as long as I have work to post.

thanks for the response.

well for one lost…ya managed to get it pretty good…and phew…i am glad there wasn’t music…i thought the craptop was broken! :confused:

i was mostly blowing smoke to have a reason to bump your thread up so some folks might see it this weekend…although I will rewatch it tomorrow and try to be more precise if I need to.

kick back and enjoy your life…about 60% of us viewing will be wishing we this road to follow when we were your age hahahaaha…but Pixolator was busy back then playing lacrosse or soccer or something more important at the time :smiley: