Senior Member User Gallery

Thanks Marcus! That seemed to be the problem. I deleted lower SDiv's and now it works!
    Last edited by tennet; 01-22-12 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_civis View Post
    tennet,

If you are creating polygroups at higher subdivision levels then this is likely to be what is causing the issue. Switching to the lowest level can degrade the polygroup (and tools are saved at lowest level). Creating polygroups at the lowest level will avoid the problem.

marcus,

thank you for this heads up on consistent creation of lowest level polygroups... Good to know.

I've been concentrating on other software (2D) and my ZBrush has been shelved for a while - consequently I've grown a little rusty with scripting, especially with Z4 and up. I'm getting back up to speed with this latest release and will try to solidify QuickSave and some other old scripts too. I also bring back with me a few new ideas I want to work on.

For the moment, judging from other responses here, I'd surmise the version of QuickSave posted here IS working under Z4 but perhaps there still may be some room for improvement. I'll know more after I get back to it.

Anyway, Happy New Year and a personal thanks for all the work you do, on going, for the entire ZBrush community.

Sven

Sven, i've always loved this plugin, i use the image saving feature the most, it would be cool if you could update it to include .jpg now that zbrush supports it.

Moderator User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy412 View Post
    Sven, i've always loved this plugin, i use the image saving feature the most, it would be cool if you could update it to include .jpg now that zbrush supports it.
    Spaceboy - excuse me butting in, Sven - I think that including JPG will not be possible as this option has its own interface (giving a preview and adjustments) which is not scriptable.

Just installed Zbrush 4R3 and I can not get Quicksave 4 to work. I keep getting this error popping up and then Fibermesh 'Preview' is activated. I have tried to install Quicksave5 again, but same thing happens. Anyone else having the same issues? I am on Mac OS X 10.7.3.

Default Fixed error for Z4r3 (I think)

Tennet,

I'm uploading a zip file (QuickSave4r3.zip) with the revised script. Please test and tell me if it works for you?

Sven
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thx ! it's working before update here !

thanks! ive been using this script for years
    Last edited by Doqpelgänger; 03-07-12 at 05:14 AM.

Hi Sven! Thanks for the update. I have tested it just quickly, but it seems to work like a charm so far.
    "Save Project" wasn't included, but maybe this is a Beta? Thanks again!

// Frederik

Default different plug-in interface

Hi. I'm going to go through the lessons in Scott Spencer's latest book Zbrush Creature design. I installed the latest Quicksave plug from this thread but the interface has an image, document, model button but not a project button. Did I do something wrong? In the book it shows a 'project' button. Or, will it save with a hot key once I've named my project?

Thanks.
    www.TrappedInFlesh.com I learn from available resources I can afford.

Default QuickSave Update

Quote Originally Posted by TrappedInFlesh View Post
    Hi. I'm going to go through the lessons in Scott Spencer's latest book Zbrush Creature design. I installed the latest Quicksave plug from this thread but the interface has an image, document, model button but not a project button. Did I do something wrong? In the book it shows a 'project' button. Or, will it save with a hot key once I've named my project?

Thanks.
    TIF,

The updated version posted above was only a test to see if the problem could be fixed for Zbrush4r3. I'll need to recompile it to include the Project option for the updated version. I will try to do so over the weekend. That is the version you will want to use.

Sven

Sven,

I installed the one that was provided in the DVD that came with the book and thought the project button worked, but I kept getting an error when trying to use the model button. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the new plug-in.
    Last edited by TrappedInFlesh; 06-01-12 at 10:02 AM.
    www.TrappedInFlesh.com I learn from available resources I can afford.

Default QuickSave 4r3 - final release

An update to QuickSave which now works with ZBrush 4r3.

This version includes Project and P+ buttons. If anyone has time I wonder if they could test this version and let me know about any problems before I post it in the ZScript Utilities Forum ? Thanks!

Sven

PS this version is compatible with Scott Spencer books for users of ZBrush 4r3 and above (until button codes change again... )
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Svengali; 07-25-12 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks for the continuing updates with this script Svengali. I use it constantly!

I am getting errors with it, with 4r4 p2 though. Do you think you could update it for 4r4??

Thanks!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by --E-- View Post
    I am getting errors with it, with 4r4 p2 though. Do you think you could update it for 4r4??
    Thank you Eric for having a look... a few details about the problems you had could help me narrow down where the fixes are needed. (I found one problem with Project save that was cosmetic but is now working.)

Any further info would be appreciated!

Sven

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast