ZBrushCentral

Question : ZScript - Felt Collage Manager ZB3 (Coming soon)...

Hello.

I do not write English well.
I English translation there is a possibility of doing in small quantity.

kelly_b_c’s Felt_Manager + cameyo’s ZColor10
Only me the objective which it will use a ZScript is while making.
If I am distributed the ZScript, it wants knowing.
If it is distributed? It will be able to distribute I?

There is here movie.
http://blog.ohmynews.com/sketch/182354

Judging by the video, Felt Collage Manager looks like another useful script from Ancomic. It combines an early ZBrush method for flat textured drawings in shallow layer space with Cameyo’s Zcolor selection script.

Some people might want to know what is a Felt Collage Manager?

Felt Collage Manager refers to an interesting “crafty” technique discussed in >>> THIS <<< thread from way back. I’ll be interested to see how the Felt Collage Manager script works and how it looks.

Auto translators between Korean and English are poor at best, but I think Anacomic is asking if it is permitted to post his Felt Collage Manager which borrows ZScript code from Kelly_b_c and Cameyo.

I think the answer is yes, no problem - but if Kelly_b_c or Cameyo say NO later, then Ancomic could just remove the script.

ZBrush3 with the new Preview Shadows should make the final look of this technique even better.

Sven

Wait I have totally comunicated with Ancomic before I know exactly how to tell him its ok

030405_thumbs_up.jpg

I still use his box modeling script makes all the perfect settings for Zspheres at ultra low levels.

cant wait to play with the felt and glue Ancomic

Hi Ancomic,
yes, you can use all my code…but i like to have my name inside your code (not interface :)).

Have a nice day

p.s. How are you Sven?

Hi.
Thanks all reply. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
English it reads and writes to be insufficient…
It understands in small quantity.
Is the opinion of a kelly_b_c how?

Attachments

Felt_.jpg

ancomic,

kelly_b_c has not visited the ZBC forums for over 2 years. I think it would be OK to use his code. If he objects at a later date, you can always amend things.

This looks like a useful and fun zscript!

Cheers,

marcus_civis,

Thank you.
I will do file upload.

Hey Cameyo,

Your powerful color selection script returns! Combined with the Felt collage Manager, it should be VERY useful! Kind of you to share.

As for me, I’m well. Still working on little ZScripts and hope to complete some animation soon directly from ZB3.

Sven