ZBrushCentral

Bryan Silva's Brushes

Am I the only person who misses some of those good old falloff’s that lived at the bottom of the Mudbox interface? I have made a few brushes that I wanted to make available to who ever would like to use them. They are based on falloff curves found in mudbox. I went ahead and created macros that will automatically set the brush settings the way I found them to be most useful. Just extract the zip into your \ZBrush3\ZStartup\Macros\Brushes folder. Enjoy!

(Click the pic for the file)

Falloff_Brushes.jpg

If you would like to create one of your own all you need to do is create the geometry for the brush tip. I created mine in max using a line that I then lathed into geometry. Then import it into Zbrush. View it from the top and hit the “grabdoc” button in the alpha palette. Set your brush settings as desired and Save the brush in the brush palette.

Thanks a lot !!

I will check them out , i still have to learn so much about making custom brushes…
BUT …when i start to know how they work exactly i will contribute my brushes
to this community as you generously did !!

THANKS !

thank you!! :+1:

Hi Brian,

many thanks for sharing your stuff !:wink:

Cheers

Roland

Thanks mate,looks like these can save me some pinch and smooth time.

DUDE your my freaking hero!! I been wanting that mudbox brush feel back since zbrush 3 came out.

:smiley: I liked the brushes so much dear Bryan!
Also I believe you can create other plugs/macros to facilitate ZB3.
Please, don’t stop here:laughing:.
Vanks a lot and luck,

Anatom

Thank you, Bryan. Very usefull brushes. I’ve tried them on a character to give more definition to the lips. Worked like a charm.

-Andrea

I am so glad you all found them useful. It was very easy to do. Im glad that I took the time to put them together to share after seeing how well they are being recieved. Maybe I’ll just make this my brush thread and keep offering more as I make them. Cheers.

Oh joy! thanks!!

Just tryed these out so cool thank you

Your welcome. It’s my pleasure.

Hey Brian ,
i’ve tried them out …and there FRICKING AWESOME !!!

Thanks AGAIN !!!:smiley:

These brushes are so freaking awesome! Making perfect wrinkles have never been easier.

Thanks so much!

Greg

i love your brushes so much i truly hope you make a 3.1 upgrade. your brushes made 3.0 good before you i was hating

marcus civis is in the process of writing a script that will convert old brush scripts from 3.0 to 3.1. This should solve the problem. Im glad to hear you have been using them :slight_smile:

why you don’t use Focal Shift, Edit Curve and Accurate Curve mode?

is the same result
I personally change the focal shift very often and works fine.

I guess I lacked the zbrush knowledge to do it Sergio. I made them how I knew to.

I have updated the zip file in the first post. Redownload it for 3.1 ready brushes!! Just unzip the contents to the \ZStartup\BrushPresets folder. Thanks again to Marcus for the converter.

thanks for sharing man, it’s exactly what I was missing!
feel free to create more :wink:

Thanks a lot!:smiley:

Anderson Soares

Below, I found good alphas free for Zbrush.
Regards!

http://www.zbrush.it/alpha.htm