ZBrushCentral

Poor Mr. Superaverageman

Has anyone some other odd and quick versions of good old superaverageman?

[poorsuperaverageman.jpg]

lol. no but i will do that when i come home from work^^.
this guy reminds me on someone i see evry mornin in the bathroommirror. theheeehee

Sorry JuanVal…

I’ve only a SD rough version of that man… :wink:

SuperAverageman_SD.jpg

A nice transformation, he looks really cute.

Well I wouldn’t exactly say it was quick when I did it, because I worked on it off and on. But here’s mine. I gave him a sex change. LOL Meet Super Sexy Woman. Could probably work on the face a bit more… but you get the idea.
SuperSexyWoman.jpg

Attachments

SuperSexyWomanSkin.jpg

Bernie was invited to his friend’s home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, “That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names.” Morris hung his head and whispered," To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."

Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

That’s not the first sexual transformation from Mr. Averageman but a very promising one. Her nose is cute!

Juan: yes, definitely not the first and certainly not the best. Glad you liked the nose though. lol. I’d like to think I’ve improved since then. I guess that was nearly a year ago. haven’t messed much with it lately :D. The extra time I do have is being spent on my own modeling and sculpting. S.A.M. is a great learning tool. Though, I have still yet to make something with all quads… well, besides a box. :wink: