ZBrushCentral

Corny Superheroes

I can’t believe how much the quality on this forum has improved since ZBrush3

Then again it’s a hell of a powerful little program. So much to learn…

Anyway, the new subtool extract feature is a hell of an easy way to create superhero masks…:wink:

So here are two I made, (and I know they are corny, but it’s the fun of making them that counts :smiley: , and being an amateur, I’m allowed)

Drumroll

…BLIND JUSTICE and THE CAT-MAN

I’m still struggeling with the rendering of Zbrush3, somehow unrendered seems to look better, so these are unrendered, just a little Photoshopped.

Have a nice day, and watch out for that RSI

Bimm

[blind-justice2d2.jpg]catman2b.jpg

Looks good reminds me of old comic charactes from the 50s or something. I really like the catman.

P.S you may need to mess with the shadow rays setting in the light controls mine way set to one and when I bumped it up I got better renders.

looks just like goro from mortal kombat do scorpion

Thanks for the reply man, appreciated :wink:

Unfortunately it wasn’t the number of rays, just have to play a little more with it i guess.

Here’s another one I’m working on,

Oh how original, an orc battle mage. :wink:

have fun,

Bimm

[Half_orc_Battle_mage.jpg]

…but a GOOD one!

it is a good one… Bimm is my favorite… the head dress is a neat design

That orc is fantastic. I love tht head dress.

Fun stuff. I like the orc best. I know what you mean about the extraction :slight_smile:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=359893#post359893

Wow, thanks guys.

I really like that you like it :slight_smile:

I have another one I’m working on…Kermit the Hulk…or The Incredible Kulk or something

Cya,:smiley:

Bimm

[kermit-the-hulk2.jpg]

Hahaha, nice frog. But he is not looking strong :slight_smile:

well, what do you expect from a frog…:lol:

Actually, you are right, I didn’t make a Kermit-Hulk at first, I just thought it up right before posting… it’s more like an incredibly small Bulk(y) Frog

As it turns out, Kermit the Banner wasn’t quit through transforming into the Incredible Frulk. It seems to be a much slower process in frogs, apparently it has to do with the heat effect gamma rays have on amphibians.

…:qu:

[kermit-the-hulk.jpg]

I love the Frulk. Great concept. However, the skin tone is too flat. There needs to be some variance of color to give it that realistic cartoony look. Maybe sone scattered spot on the back of Frulk.

Thanks Jesse, glad you like the concept :slight_smile:

I took your advise and added some color, (still no texture) here are some screengrabs.

Don’t know yet if its finished, it takes a while to take a distance and reflect.

Any suggestions are welcome…

greets,

Bimm

[the_Frulk.jpg]

excellent sculting. bravo.

oh yeah, that color is MUCH better! next time i go fishing, i’ll be watching out for this guy—yikes!

Did you mean for a human face to be visible on the front of the frog? :wink:

vlad74 en industripop Thanks, I’m glad you like it.

Jaycephus, well, I didn’t mean for it to be there, but now that you mentioned it I can’t look past it anymore… it looks like an ugly dwarf :lol:

I made another one… Son of the Thing.

[ZBrush-Document6a.jpg]transform.jpg

And now I got to get back to work.

Greets Bimm

Great works.

The ‘Frulk’ should maybe go from a little tree toad or tad pole up to his metamorphosis monster, but overall these are funny and creative. :wink:

Great character design, I like the Spawn. Great job.