ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush 3 models

Hi,
I’m Rodrigue Pralier, full time employee at EA Montreal.
I’m character modeler on the incoming game Army of Two.
I would like to thanks Pixologic for giving me the opportunity to be a beta tester on the new Zbrush.
I have enjoyed every new tools especialy the Subtools, transpose and the layers, and the feeling when sculpting is amazing.
And big thanks to all the beta testers.

![H.jpg|620x856](upload://AuxJm0AYCjUV9HB8bQtOv5qnO6F.jpeg)![d2.jpg|522x800](upload://5jCZZ4Jf3gDXHVTgRRd7MgxsWFF.jpeg)![full_1.jpg|900x461](upload://2qwcqVjcLVOrJrqc9q7SzxE6xRQ.jpeg)![turn.jpg|1100x669](upload://cwCUysfnfai7iyD3gssSQGC0ctF.jpeg)![m.jpg|799x872](upload://qAJn0N2ZGW4BPq4FciS6UWUBz2j.jpeg)![011.jpg|900x621](upload://fdSOrUCZSzx4qhCREdM55NryjDi.jpeg)![022.jpg|781x729](upload://iTOrnmUT0BJM9ibcEg2ZIJHqWVl.jpeg)![casual.jpg|861x624](upload://szPg8SsrreGtxKhspjf1E4gtDs8.jpeg)![tek.jpg|850x491](upload://bvH7j3krqrBr1652zUBk4gGrfsH.jpeg)

Attachments

turn.jpg

The trailers for Army of Two are hilarious man! (They look freaking awseome too)

Smart work you have here. ;o)

The first guy has a Captain Picard quality to him. (the borg one)
The second guy is just awesome, for lack of a better word. Is that cloth ZB rendered or external 3rd party thingie?

Awesome work dude! Nothing to say. Except I’m envious.

Neat models! Very detail and well sculpted! :+1: :+1: Lovethe realistic head as well… so amazing!!

What’s not to love, great job. :+1:

Outstanding detail. Cant wait to get my hands on ZB3.:smiley:

great models friend! this must be the real fun!
keep posting :slight_smile:

Bon je te l’ai déjà dit mais je vais quand même me répéter : impressionnant!
ça donne vraiment envi :slight_smile:
Aller, fini ton illustre avec la pyramide inca! Histoire de m’achever…

Eek! They look real!

Yeah, amazing great !
Very strong design !
A pleasure to see them !

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Ke : le mois prochain t’aura plus d’excuses, faudra t’y mettre :slight_smile:

oh my GOD…power models !!!..made me sick !!!

very amazing work!!! Your website has a lot of nice stuff on it as well!! And the links! OMG there are so many!! thank you sir! truly inspirational!

hey rodrigue!

very nice models you’ve got here. would love to see more :wink:

-r

Superb detailing and great talent.

Its nice to see work that is so fun and still so polished. Excellent.

just another flying head

Thx guys for the comments.
I used Zapplink and Photoshop for the texturing.
This is a screengrab from the viewport with the default light.test2.jpg

Attachments

test2.jpg

Awesome! The skin tones and surface details are wonderful. :+1:

you are a Bad Bad Koala!
very nice head study. like the details and color map. Just one thing catches my attetion, his mid eyes/upper nose section and frontal neck have a yellow tone more than rest of his face which is a bit distracting.
Also would be nice if you can post a color less render of the mesh to see how much details you’ve put in as sculpting.
Keep up the good work Rodrigue :slight_smile: