ZBrushCentral

Request for ReadMe's included with downloadable files please. :)

Hey all you fine ZB script and plug-in makers…

This is just a simple request that I think would help… It would be great if scripts/plugins came with a readme.txt file alongside the file.

Preferably labeled: “scriptname_readme.txt” so that it can be referred to in the installed directory as necessary, without searching ZBC for info.

And with a corresponding link in the ReadMe to the ZBC thread for up-to-date reference and versions. :slight_smile:

I know it’s simple, but it sometimes helps if you can easily refer to instructions in a readme… and ages later easily find the thread on ZBC by referring to the link in the readme to see if anything has changed.

Just a suggestion. Thanks!

What’s that again, Zerodean? Don’t think I read this before. Maybe you could retype it for this old fart with bad eyes and amnesia. :smiley: :lol:

My apologies to everyone who is suffering because of my sleep deprivation due to ZB3. I’ve removed the redundant request in my previous posts.

However, I was told I’d win a t-shirt, cap, and a complimentary Zbrush mug or something once I hit 250 posts. :wink:

hahaha well i hit 5g’s some time ago and thankfully it went under the wire…the occasional thankyou…the humbleness in being able to return the favors given to me…beat any old coffee mug or hat…but dammit…i wanna zshirt!!! hahaha just kidding…with the printers we have now…we can all make our own…in fact…that would be a great challenge eh?