ZBrushCentral

Z3 Script repository?

Is anybody working on something like this? It’d be nice to have a one-stop destination for all community and official plugins and ZScripts for ZBrush 3. I was considering putting a page together for the wiki, but didn’t want to start on it if anybody else had something going. This forum is a mess, however… useful scripts are getting buried in years-old threads that are being bumped. If we had some sort of repository put together, we could list the Z3 scripts and link to their originating forum threads.

Seems logical to me :smiley:

I would be very interested in this. I think it is a great idea. It took me a while to find how to make water, as in oceans. I know you all are mostly modellers, but it took me a long while to learn how to make water again. It took a lot of searching until I did find one very old script about it. And then it would not play in Z2, but I could read from the text, and was able to apply that.

Debbie

here ya go

Plugins that are known or have been fixed or created for ZBrush 3.

let me know if I missed any…will add as they are done…also haven’t time to double check the links…someone please let me know if they all work properly. Thanks.

Hi aminuts,

you made there a really nice and usefull site.:+1:

Cool man , thanks ! :smiley:

Cheers

Roland

Thanks Roland…you guys make em…I “sell” em. :smiley:

Oh, yeah! SweeeeT! Thanks, aminuts! :wink:

great job!

Aminuts,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Nice job aminuts… very helpful!

Great list Aminuts!
Thanks for putting this together!

S

Nice idea!
I wish they would make separate ZB2/ZB3 areas in this forum, since it got pretty messy with the time…
IMO this forum definitely needs some managing…