ZBrushCentral

Please can some people post work ONLY done in,,,,,

Zbrush 3 , photo shoping is ok , i want to see wat the program can do alone with out any 3dsmax, maya etc, i cant afford those programs and ZB3 is wat i intend to purchase. so big thankyou to all that posts…chris

There are many users that have posted work done simply by using only Zbrush as , one good example of this is Meats Meier, have a look at his work and decide for youself, allso search thrue old threads, I am pretty sure there are aloot of stuff done by only using zbrush and zbrush together with photoshop.
If it worries you to buy zbrush by making a mistake, i can tell you aswell as many other users probably will ,that you wont regreat buying Zbrush, if you like 3d or 2.5 or 2d ,than you will have probably the best tool at your hands for doing organic amazing 3d and much more,

Once you have learned to zbrush then you will have soo much fun,
its hard to not have fun with soo many possibilities this software/tool gives you.

Are you interested in modeling? Texturing? Rendering? What do you want to see?

a complete sculpture ,textured and all done only in zb3, no maya or other redering software used

The beta testers forum has work by some of the best on earth. If those people are advocates of ZB3 you can’t go too wrong.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Most everything posted right now is ZBrush-only. That used to be the exception, but the native renderer and new materials are too fun to play with. I’ve stopped exporting for still images, myself.

Of course, this trend will probably reverse when ZMapper for Z3 comes out. But for the moment, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding images.

(hint: Look for a dark gradient in the background and red waxy material)