New Member Follow User Gallery

Default the problem of the zscript tutorials

hi,guys,now i have a problem of the zscript tutorials,that is when i play a zscript tutorials in zb3,if the zscript is about rig or topology , i can't see the the operation in the tools,only the result in the canvas.how can i do for seeing the operation in the tools when i'm playing?

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Switch on the 'Show Actions' button in the ZScript palette and you should see the palette choices and so on being made. The Repeat Show Actions slider can be set so to higher than 1 to show things more clearly and setting the Replay Delay slider to 500 or so will slow things down.

thinks marcus***65292;
    i had done what u told me like "
    Switch on the 'Show Actions' button in the ZScript palette and you should see the palette choices and so on being made. ......"
    i still can't see the operation in the tools, such as [Adaptive Skin:Preview]***12289;[Tool:Topology:Edit Topology] etc***12290;
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hmm, it looks to me as though those actions are not showing up for some reason. I know there are some bugs with zscript recordings... I'm afraid there's nothing more I can suggest.

Default Closing the mesh

Hi, I noticed this thread which got me interested in it.
    Ahem, I also don't have a answer to the zscript problem, but, I have a question you guys might know the answer for.
    By looking the ascript I noticed that Mirror symmetry was set to off, and Local zsphere symmetry was used with 8 Local Radial Count. After drawing the topology and previewing the skin the "legs" have closed mesh at the bottom, an opening on the top. "Body" mesh has openings on both ends. My Q is, what parametar defines if the mesh gonna be open or closed in this case. I tried to do the script from satrt by myself and I almost always end up with open "legs" on both sides. With tweaking the topology I managet to get closings couple of times, but couldn't find some logic in it.
    Pls, any help???
    Pajonate

Pajonate,

I don't know the answer to your question but you might find this page on the Wiki useful : http://www.zbrush.info/wiki/index.ph...and_Reflow_Lab