ZBrushCentral

Creature & Rider Challenge

Hello to all zbrushers,

I am not exactly new to zbrush but, I’m no Pro yet. I see alot of cool stuff from people who model in other programs and bring it into zbrush for the detail only. Like many of you I have found a love for modleing in zbrush itself. Here is my challenge. Attatched is a ztool that I have made. It consists of three parts, the underwater creature, the fairy rider, and the harness. All objects are one ztool. I would love to see what others could and would do with this tool. I will be posting my work as well. Good luck to all you awsome artist out there.

Grifter242
AKA DJ Skyscraper
ztool challenge tool.jpg

Attachments

ztool challenge poly.jpg

leoplurodon.zip (14 KB)

WIP-3.JPG

Thanks for this Grifter :slight_smile:

Gonna take this a way and see what i can come up with, like you im new but ill give it a shot anyway :smiley:

Mike

Very nice character idea. :wink:

wait wait… i reread your post grifter… your not new… but im new… but he’s not new… starts to wander off scratching head but im new… but he’s not… but i am…

Mike

downloaded it right now ^^
i love those challenges …

thanks for this, i think i may be able to manage something cool with it. Hehe, i need more experience with zspheres so i can make some rigs like this.

Here is my first post of my WIP. was busyduring the holidays. You can post your WIPs as you go.

Can’t wait to see everyones work.

Attachments

WIP-1.JPG

WIP #2 had a little time this morning. Still lay the ground work in z2 then going to jump into z3 for some fun

Attachments

WIP-2.jpg

I’m going to give this a try on the 4th of July. Looks like fun! Thanks for posting.

A little boy wow gold of eleven, who had wow power levelingbeen thoughtfully assisting in the packing, joined wow power leveling the group of men, and as they rubbed their chins he

spoke up, blushing wow power leveling at the sound of his own voice: "Aunt have got a great fuel-house, and it could be put

there, perhaps, till you’ve found a place wow power leveling to settle in, sir."

A little old lady goes to the doctor … and says, “Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn’t really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I’ve farted at least 20 times since I’ve been here in your office. You didn’t know I was farting because they don’t smell and are silent.” The doctor says, “I see. Here’s a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week.” The next week the lady goes back. “Doctor,” she says, “I don’t know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts … although still silent… stink terribly.” The doctor says, “Good! Now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, let’s start working on your hearing.”

Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

just my two cents
bump

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.

You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.

You thanked her by crying all night long.

When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.

You thanked her by running away when she called.

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.

You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.

You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.

You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.

When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.

You thanked her by screaming, “I’m not going!”

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.

You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor’s window.

When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.

You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.

You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.

When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.

You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.

You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.

When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.

You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling
--------------------------------our wow gold site:
buy WoW Gold,cheap WoW Gold,free WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling,