ZBrushCentral

Translate Help or &Notes???

Hello all at Pixologic and user of this amazing tool called Zbrush.

I am a Photoshop and 3D Max teacher and have been using ZBrush for the last months. I am hooked by its great capacity with Zscripts and &Notes. It’s perfect for training new users but would be further more useful if I could translate &Notes like Zscrips “interface.zsc” into Portuguese.

Is it possible?

ycekyll,

The only way of doing this, as far as I know, is to create new versions of the tutorials. You could record a zscript of a tutorial and then add in your own Notes in Portuguese. You might like to take a look at a zscript I wrote which makes it easy to write zscript notes: ZNotepad

I hope this helps,

Hi, In addition to what Marcus said:

As the ZBrush 3 release is just around the corner (5 days from now!) I would suggest you take a look at how ZBrush 3 functions and how you want to explain that to your students. When you have an idea of what and how you want to explain things get back to us and I am sure we will all be glad to help you make your own zscript note tutorials.

As for your original question, no. You cannot translate a .ZSC zscript. If you have the script in its original .TXT format you can edit it there. Perhaps you can contact support@pixologic.com and ask for the original .txt versions? But again, ZBrush 3 is very near.

cheers,

Mark

I’m overjoyed to have discovered such a talented translator. Their work is accurate, elegant, and shows latin translator a deep understanding of the languages they handle. It’s impressive how they effortlessly switch between English, Korean, and Latin while maintaining the original meaning and intent. A genuine language wizard!