ZBrushCentral

Boozy McRabbit

Like everyone else I can’t wait to get my paws on the sweet carroty taste of the forthcoming ZBrush v3.

Here’s my hommage to the eternal software triangle - both the pleasure and the pain.

I dedicate this picture to all the good souls at Pixologic that constantly open new vistas of creativity. Thank you all.

[]boozy_rabbit1.jpgicon2.jpg

1 Like

great oniric work :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As always I love it.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Great tribute Booze. I am thinking Z3 will mean a huge change in the way some of us approach 3d. Should do a companion piece of a mule with that carrot in front of him for motivation :+1:

Hahaha, it’s always the same - the fox/coyote bites off more than he can chew!! Really nice work, such a wondeful style. :wink:

It`s wonderful Mark! You have a very unique and fascinating style.

Boozie>> Hey m8. You always take me to that special place. Thanks man.

Love it, as always!

the carrot and the stick always works for me…But it seems I always get the stick in the end!( METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING!!)

Great work, as always!

PATTON

[]thanks.jpg

Boozy that first image of yours is wonderful, no words just awe.

Steve 8)

Hi boozie, i really love this pic. congrats mate

amazing

It would be interesting to see an animated version of the carrot words walking up and taking a bow.

When I see a thread by you and Marcel within the same period, I count
myself blessed.
Two great artists!
Two great examples of what Zbrush can do in the hands of knowledgable
and creative people.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Z3 in the hands of the flooze,…what wonders will we behold?!? 50.

Words are not enough to describe :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1: ***********:red_circle: :slight_smile: :large_orange_diamond: :wink: :red_circle: :red_circle: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :red_circle: :red_circle: :warning: :red_circle: :red_circle: :question: ************:+1: :bulb: :bulb: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :bulb: :bulb: :small_blue_diamond: :+1:

What a feel this piece has!!Really great use of zb and I cant say enough about it ! Excellent.

cal

…and the tortoise(disguised here in fox) :lol:
Jean de la Fontaine of course :wink:

The style is instantly recognisable but the content, as always, is rich, warm and wonderfully offbeat. :+1: