ZBrushCentral

The Real Miss Universe challenge

Hi everyone. I was sitting around my apartment today, bored as I often am, and thought about all the great stuff that zbrush artists come up with. One thing that seems to be a common theme is aliens. I’ve been envisioning, over the past several days, an image that I want to do of a beautiful alien female. Beautiful by her home planet’s standards, of course.

So, in today’s daydreaming thoughts I imagined a beauty pageant with contestants from all over the universe…the Real Miss Universe Pageant. I’m thinking that, since we are all anxiously awaiting the release of ZBrush 3 that we might fill our imaginations and our time by “nominating” the beautiful ladies from around our galaxy and beyond.

No time limit on this whatsoever. I think that any interest in this challenge, if any, will probably fade as we approach May 15th, so no worries.

I think that there should be some commonality in the images, so I’m thinking this would be the Evening Gown portion of the pageant. Of course, we could have gone with swimsuits or talent, but if your alien has no legs and 7 breasts, a swimsuit might look kinda strange.

Anyway, I hope this generates some interest and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Maybe we can figure out some way to vote and come up with a pageant winner. Just a thought.

Good Luck!!!

This is appealing enough to stop me fantasing about the Jamacian girls basketball team for a short time. I have some WIPs that would fit this nicely. :slight_smile:

There is something for your Fantasy!
May I introduce Sabrina, beauty queen from Cygnus 3.

Sorry… no time for ZB right now…
Lemo

Love that smile, Lemo!!

!

Hey, my response didn’t show on my last post. What I said was, “Love the smile, Lemo!!”

Ah… I did not ‘mark’ the area… Dohhhh. Ye olde Font Color to Background trick… ehhhhhh…
Lemo

…is necessary in this world of monsters! :+1:
Cuty one! :smiley:
Is that a collage or pure ZB?

Lemo : Wow!..gives a whole new meaning to : " think I’ve just blown a seal"… :lol:

“I can still see it when I shut my eyes.” Jay Sherman

Lol!
Lemo

where are the entries to this cool thread dam it!!!

I’ve had to work on a “real” job for a while…but the alien fem is close. :wink:

thats amazing lemonado.

Sloshy, it’s customary for the originator of the thread to start off the dancing first - then we all lumber on with our spangled platforms and high waisters.

that’s so funny, mark. I was just thinking, as I was reading through the posts, that “It’s pretty bad when the originator isn’t even interested enough to post!” Actually, my computer has such low RAM that I haven’t ventured into anything complex lately. I get a new PC next Friday and I will be posting up a storm. That’s kinda why I’ve been focusing on MatCaps and such lately. Not enough memory to have proper fun.

I will revisit this post and make an entry…eventually. Until then, lemo’s picture of Rosanne Barr will have to do. :slight_smile:

I’m pleased to here this fella - we’ve run out of sandwiches and small talk waiting for the guest of honour. I’ve had so much to drink I may make a pass at Lemo.