ZBrushCentral

LW Plug-in for ZBrush

Hi, I´m Lightwave user and I have a cuestion.

I have a model character done in ZBrush with ZSphere System and I like make in ZBrush all poses faces like as endomorphs in lightwave and i want the morph mixer system in lw recognizes this poses as endomorphs.
it is possible to be done??
It is necessary any plugin??

That’s not gonna happen.
All the morphs and stuff need to be done IN LW.

Or, you can make a bunch of objects that all have the same point count. Export those and you can make endomorphs out of those.

Just watch your point counts and ensure they are the same.

The next step video for Z3 seems to show layerd morphs in Zbrush. Indeed as long as the polycount is the same, you can make the exported objects into morphs within LW.

lw need not only the same pointcount but also the same point order, or morph not work correctly.
like most of applications.

exist only specific application that morph two or more obj with different pointcount, i remember a name like polyform, or similar.

Actually, there are plugins to re-order the points so you would be good with the same count.

UnCommonGrafx: Not to sound like an idot, but what are those plugins, if I may ask?

Just a quick search at flay, there are many other morph plugins , so there might be more plugins to re-order the morphs, maybe.

http://www.flay.com/GetDetail.cfm?ID=1070