As I already mentioned in another thread I would like to start "this" because it's a great way to learn new stuff and to polish already existing skills.
So well, what is "this"?
The ZBrush Art Compo is meant to be a series of short contests. Simple, he?
As simple as it is there need to be a few rules to ensure an undisturbed operation:
- All entries neccessarely have to be created after the beginning of the contest.
- Furthermore they should mainly be created using ZBrush.
- Only one entry per participant.
- The winner will be the host of the following contest.
- The duration of each contest gets named by the host, but should be a maximum of 14 days.
- All entries have to be delivered before the deadline.
- The host is not allowed to participate in the own contest(s).
- The rating results from a poll which runs for 2 days. (So far this has been a sufficent period of time to get a good overview.)
- Since this is an international plattform I suggest to specify a timezone that counts for all the relevant rules, which should be the UTC.
- Global acceptance, the privilege to start the next contest and most likely a good bunch of experience.
[It would be nice if a moderator could make a sticky thread with those rules in case the idea is accepted by the members of this forum to make it possible for newcomers to participate under the knowledge of the guidelines. (And possibly check for proper english...)]
I hope I didn't forget anything so here's the first topic:
It's 11 pm UTC now so lets just say the last hour of this day doesn't count and it will end at 28th, 00:00.
Have fun with interpreting and executing this task,