ZBrushCentral

The Gremog: fantasy beast.

Creation detailed by head of an animal of fantasy (First picture) and a fast creation of another models ( second picture not finalized). I think of wanting to keep the first design. Of what think of it you?
PS: sorry of my English very bad.

The second one is GREAT, Baryonix :+1: :+1: I am wondering about zero-comment else :grimacing:
(maybe are U not Nero´s favorite lover :sunglasses: )

Good job, B. :wink:

Both are very nice images. The second rendering is the best far as realism imho. What was your poly count on the final beast render? I haven’t modeled a quadraped with much luck as of yet…you may have inspred me to give it a whirl tonight when I get thru with work. Thanks for sharing both of these beasties.
ron

Thank you very much of your comments, Ron and Abyssis.
I am satisfied that these images please you. The number of polygon for first picture is 175 230 Polygons and the second picture counts approximately 200 000 polygons. Good luck Ron, for your modelisation.

Here is a shot update of first model:

yes, it looks better, Baryonix… Keep posting :+1:

Thank’s Abyssis.
I try to get most realism with pictures and sketchs. The tutorial of Fish from Pixolator is a best tutorial to get it for an animal.

( I speak very bad English ! Lol ! You anderstand it ? )

As I had lost my data in a formatting “forced” by my hard disk, I wanted as to begin again this “W.I.P” this.
It is in with this kind of decision, that we Perceives that we evolved all the same his its skills. Luck and happiness!:smiley:
Here is just the base of the head. It misses eyes, tongue, teeths, two horns, armor, and… Obviously, the rest of the body. :slight_smile:

One little update.

1) Radiosity render test: [](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%274526%27,%27Gremog5.jpg%27,1,0%29)

what render did you use? Its great

Sebcesoir: Maxon Cinema 4D 8.5 With advanced render module, for the two last pictures.

…of the last picture is not adapted! :wink:
Pilou

It is completely exact!
I shall not use it in the final. I just wanted “to hide” the HDRI picture, which was not really well with this animal (A modern factory populated with the “sirs” with their helmets) but which gave the brilliant atmosphere for which I hoped for the scene.