ZBrushCentral

'Uninhabited'

Hi all, just a little weekend project waiting for the weather to warm again. 50.

uninhabitedzbc.jpg

Very nice work, as always.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

…revisited! :wink:

Hey, Ralf, thank you.
Pilou, :smiley: 50.

I like the image a lot, is that smart blur applied to the image??

very effective!:slight_smile:

Hi Steve, thanks. I used several filter overlays on this, starting with a cartoon illustrator filter in Photo Impact. Some of the texturing is too subtle to show here. 50.

Lovely, and I love the way the modelling is left crisp to great effect rather than being smoothed out.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks, floozie, yes, very subltle filter layer adjustments. 50.

I really like this one Rich, time well spent :+1: I hope it never warms up where you are :wink:

This is very cool! I love the simplicity of it, yet it has a lot of power to it too. Kind of like a Farside piece. Plus the humerous message. These character would be great to animate.

Its awesome! Though it seems a bit odd that the shadow of the octopus is both very centered and very well-defined. Aside from that small reservation though, I completely love it.

Womball has compiled enterely my feeling about this masterpiece! :+1:
Andreseloy

Nice, really nice!
Really love the style .50:+1:

Thanks TVeyes, ha, ha.
greetings, wombal, appreciate it.
Wildsketch, thanks, yeah, I played around alot with the lighting and finally went with this.
Mario, :slight_smile: .
Sebcesior, Thanks for the kind words.
Heading out for my weekend Xbox tourney.
Check back later. 50.

This pick reminds me of the Mars’ rovers being torn apart by wind elementals.

Thanks man! This is now floating across multiple monitors thanks to some code I’ve been working on for another project!

You have such wonderful ideas 50sKID, each one is like opening a present! :wink:

I’m going to try to keep my animation backgrounds simple somewhat like this in terms of style. I think its very effective, although yours is more streamlined than mine, so it has more impact I think.

Greetings, tgraupmann, darn those wind elementals!:slight_smile:
Jason, its an honor to be displayed on your monitors. :cool:
Hi womball, I’ve been trying to learn from Boozy Floozie and ‘SIMPLIFY’ . 50.

Nice visual…hope he’s left the motor running.

Cool another addition to the collection!! For some reason I found myself looking for Agnes Moorehead hahaha. Have to agree with TV_Eyes…well almost…if you don’t warm up…chances are pretty good it won’t here ssoooooo I guess I hope it stays cold only on your non-xbox tourney weekends.