ZBrushCentral

"Evolution Solution"

This is a relay or hand-off style challenge, where each person involved will slowly evolve a simple base character into something totally unexpected. Together each contributor will have a hand in creating something very fantastic or something very ridiculous…who knows?

Here’s how it works:

1. I have posted a simple base mesh for the first person (only) to use. Whoever starts first will be the one and only person to start the evolution on that particular version of the mesh.

2. When the first person takes the base mesh, they MUST tell everyone that they took it and are going to evolve it. (Nobody else can evolve that version of the mesh)

3. When he/she is done with their “evolution” they will post the updated mesh for the next taker.

4. Now the second random person will “claim” the newly evolved mesh, and evolve it even further, and later post it for person #3. Now person #3 gets a chance to evolve it, and so on.

5. To make the final character truly unique, only one person may perform an evolution at any time. Once he/she has evolved the mesh once, they have officially finished their turn.

6. Everyone who has had a hand evolving the character are welcomed to stick around and watch the continuing evolution, and contribute comments along the way. You can even make suggestions of what direction you think the evolution should go.

7. The challenge will be complete when I decide that the character is fully evolved and can’t get any cooler (or any more ridiculous).

Any questions, please ask…and Let’s Begin!

<Have Fun with “Evolution Solution”>

[attach=52006]head.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

head.jpg

It’s been almost an hour, and nobody stepped up to the plate. :slight_smile:

Okay if I take first go? Hopefully I won’t muck it up too bad – it’s such a cute little feller.

Jan

Dude, you rock! Have fun and I can’t wait to see it! I was hoping someone would step up soon…was getting worried the challenge may be too weird for some people. Good luck!

Confuscius say…don’t overpinch the mesh unless you want to start over. :smiley:

I shoulda known better than to mess with those ears.

Next person, subdivide this a couple of times, please. I couldn’t get the zip file to upload unless I deleted two res levels.

And Hyde, honey, I’m a girl. :wink: Can I still play?

Here’s what it looks like…I hope I did enough to it. I didn’t want to screw up the mesh so much that the next person couldn’t work with it.

[attach=52032]Head_Challenge_Jan.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Head_Challenge_Jan.jpg

my turn ;]

There are a couple of other challenges like this here that went well. I think they were called relay challenges. I’ll take a shot at it Saturday. Working late tonight.

first, I adjust some wire, by HYDE’s Ztl model .
zs-001.JPG

Didn’t slocik pick it up?

wow, a girl, thats rare in here ;]
Anyway i subdiveded once, and gived some more shapes ;]
time to sleep ;]
03.JPG

Spent a few minutes on this guy. I resisted the urge to make him look closer to Hulk Hogan… I wonder how he’ll turn out?! :lol:

Zhead.jpg

i also took zlt file now i am working on it with in 3 hour i will post my charter here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

wow, a girl, thats rare in here

Ha! Is this guys’ territory? :wink: Locker room pass only?

That model’s cycle of evolution is sure progressing…early man should’ve been so lucky. He’s beginning to look like a forest elf.

Great challenge, Hyde!

Jan

here model critics welcome :smiley:
now i am creating another face using of this face :+1: :+1: :+1:
nice base mesh

critics my model, zb-002.JPG

zb002.JPG

MSMBrush—Did you upload your head05.ztl for the next person to use? I don’t see it. If not, please do so we can continue, thanks…Great Model BTW

reverie—Um, when I said “Dude, you rock!” I meant uh, you know…umm, I meant to say “GIRL, You Rock!”, but somehow it came out wrong. Okay I’m an idiot, what can I say. I’m glad you like the challenge though, and thanks for getting the ball rolling. And yes, you can play and your locker pass is in the mail!

Everyone—I was surprised to see so much progress already, keep up the EVOLUTION! Hope you are all having fun.

hey friends my file size iss 6.54 mb can i uplod it here :smiley: i am working on my third face 2nd one is ready and third one is in progress but can i upload here 6.54 mb if yes then i can shere with u my file :smiley: :smiley:

reverie—Um, when I said “Dude, you rock!” I meant uh, you know…umm, I meant to say “GIRL, You Rock!”, but somehow it came out wrong. Okay I’m an idiot, what can I say. I’m glad you like the challenge though, and thanks for getting the ball rolling. And yes, you can play and your locker pass is in the mail!

Everyone—I was surprised to see so much progress already, keep up the EVOLUTION! Hope you are all having fun.

I was just kiddin’ with ya. Besides, I got nothing against being androgynous – I think that’s the right word. If not, I’ll just look stupid and pretentious and go on about my business.

This challenge WAS fun! You should congratulate yourself that people are pouncing on your mesh and playing with it. :smiley:

MSMBrush—Maybe you evolved the character too quickly, it was quite a large jump from KrakenCMT’s evolution to your version. Do you have a simpler version to submit that is a smaller step in the evolutionary ladder? That will produce a much smaller file, and will give others a chance to play before it goes too far too quickly.