This is a relay or hand-off style challenge, where each person involved will slowly evolve a simple base character into something totally unexpected. Together each contributor will have a hand in creating something very fantastic or something very ridiculous...who knows?
Here's how it works:
1) I have posted a simple base mesh for the first person (only) to use. Whoever starts first will be the one and only person to start the evolution on that particular version of the mesh.
2) When the first person takes the base mesh, they MUST tell everyone that they took it and are going to evolve it. (Nobody else can evolve that version of the mesh)
3) When he/she is done with their "evolution" they will post the updated mesh for the next taker.
3) Now the second random person will "claim" the newly evolved mesh, and evolve it even further, and later post it for person #3. Now person #3 gets a chance to evolve it, and so on.
4) To make the final character truly unique, only one person may perform an evolution at any time. Once he/she has evolved the mesh once, they have officially finished their turn.
5) Everyone who has had a hand evolving the character are welcomed to stick around and watch the continuing evolution, and contribute comments along the way. You can even make suggestions of what direction you think the evolution should go.
5) The challenge will be complete when I decide that the character is fully evolved and can't get any cooler (or any more ridiculous).
Any questions, please ask.....and Let's Begin!
<Have Fun with "Evolution Solution">