ZBrushCentral

Medieval-Fantasy Weapons

The callenge is to make medieval-fantasy weaponry :smiley:
[color=Black]Swords, bows, hammers, axes, maces, staffs and other weapons…

zbow.jpg
[color=Black]

Happy ZBrushing!

Good luck with that it sounds like a fun thread =) the bow is very cool.

Keep`em coming :smiley:

Hey, Dani.

I really like the otherworldly look of your bow. Looks like it could shoot magic flaming arrows. :cool: It’s pretty intricate, too.

Here’s a dagger-thing I did two or three weeks ago.

Jan

Old_Dagger.jpg

Here’s a sword and a staff :smiley:
Zbrush Document765.jpg

Nasty brutish Ogre hacking sword.

Base model designed in MOI, detailed in Zbrush. Custom clay material for render.

[Hacking Sword001.jpg]

I think the name says it all :slight_smile:

Attachments

SkittleSword.jpg

Vampire count sword.

Base model created in Moi3d, and details added in Zbrush. This includes the face on the sword blade, the wing detail, and the gemstone.

[Vampire Sword001.jpg]

Hi guys!
Thanks for your replies :smiley:
Here`s an elven sword… :smiley:
[ZElvenSword3.jpg]

Keep walking…

Here’s Robin Hood’s bow. :smiley:

Bow_Fantasy_ZB.jpg

Coool :wink:
It looks like a daedra bow to me :slight_smile: (TES: Oblivion)

Made this rendering a while back… I’d have to look for the files to make a larger rendering. I’d like to do something more with the sword though.

AxeSword.jpg

Wowsers! Kracken, that image is so good, I don’t know whether to be inspired or depressed. :wink:

'Course all the entries in this thread…other than mine…have affected me that way. :smiley:

…doll? :wink:

Somebody might chop its little head off with one of those swords. :wink:

…for Frenchy. It’s a weapon because it wards off the black plague – along with everything else. :smiley:

Gargoyle_jan.jpg

Attachments

Gargoyle_pf.jpg

evilshieldps4.psd.jpg did this work? Whats the best way to make photos to post, as you can see this is a really crappy pic of my shield.

helmfj.JPG Heres a helm i made. still dont have a clue how to get good textures or paint schemes though.

I suggest you improve the look of the helmet with bump mapping. Use ornamental textures and stuff. You can get plenty on the internet.

I suggest you start here: www.mixmash.com.au

The guy who runs the site is a friend of mine and he has a few good free ornamental textures up for grabs that might look good as bump maps.

Good Luck.

Cheers,
Revanto :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, not sure what you mean by bump mapping. So far i just got the modeling part down. Anyway, thanks for the tip even though the site seams to down at the moment. Would you happen to be able to, i’m not really sure what it is called, but its basically the whole outer shell of the model, but layed flat so you can see everything and dont have to worry about constantly picking up and dropping to model to make sure you get all the nooks and crannies, or if there is an easier way to do that, that would be much appreciated.