ZBrushCentral

Creature From the Black Logoon

I tried to finish the creature. This is how it turned out.

wow, that looks really cool. the weird lightning/web stuff around him is a nice touch. he’s a terrific character…thanks for sharing it with us.

jibberish

yuck! I wouldn’t like to meet this creature, even in broad daylight :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> a thinking artist is no surprise <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my renderosity gallery

HEE HEE!! :+1: :+1:

Oh yeah, that’s exactly where I saw that guy.

Nice. :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1:

i think that you need to make this guy a dentist appt…

You have a great sense of hue and mood, DeeVee! :+1: :smiley: I like the texture you have here, and the background finishes the image nicely. Good work! :+1: :smiley: :+1:

Thanks folks, none of this would happen if you folks were not so free in passing on information. From my membership number you can see that I have been monitoring the forum for quite some time before I attempted to post anything. Thanks.

It’s a fine evolution from your first picture…But not the Black Lagoon–this is the ‘d’cell’ -monster from the Planet Veebratoria…You can tell by the battery discharge hovering around his cranial probus…And you’ve done a fine pictorial re- creation of the Dyldolian species…as they say in my galaxy…

ZZBortNYaxx !!!

What an ugly lil monster he is :slight_smile: The skin texture is great. Good image.

Good job deevee. Looks to me like you’ll get a lot out of Zbrush. But I warn you - it’s highly addictive :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the comments. Talk about addictive ! am I hooked ! I just keep trying new things and the more I try, the more I learn. I check in all the time because someone may just ask a question that I am thinking of asking myself.