ZBrushCentral

look, mom! two feet - Feet modelling Zscript tutorial

I couldn’t resist making this one today, as requested. I assume this is the last body part I’m asked to make a Zscript out of.

penises and vaginas you’ll have to think about yourselves :smiley: jk.

this Zscript went without a glitch, however it is a bit tedious. modelling feet is a bit demanding, at least on me…

there, all said.

Zbrush script - feet tutorial.txt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> a thinking artist is no surprise <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my renderosity gallery

This and the hand tutorial are wonderful and needed around here, thanks Chris. Would you mind if I made them available on Z-Place?

cool, cneofotistos. i’ve downloaded it, but i haven’t tried it out. your other script sure came in “handy” and i bet this one is just as good.

thanks

jibberish

thanx guys.

digits> I’d be glad to contribute in my small way to the Z-Place, which by the way rocks the lamma’s as.s. :smiley:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> a thinking artist is no surprise <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my renderosity gallery

human anatomy: A+++ - but i guess you’ve passed that exam already! :+1: :+1: :+1: muchas gracias, Chris! :smiley:

• juandel

ill check that out soon as i get home.
ggrrrrr i want to try it now but i gota go.
pic looks good though

You are a fountain of talent and knowlege. Your “nightmare” image is a great accomplishment. Thanks for sharing and helping :+1:

juandel, actually I’ve failed anatomy 202, but that only means that I’ve understood it, rather than parrot-learnt it by the book :slight_smile:

and, Zoid… you are too kind :slight_smile:
all of you, thanx, but this wasn’t hard to do; I was motivated by the help all of you gave me in my starting days.

my renderosity gallery

ok i got the chance to see it and you did a real good job.
thats 1 thing you don’t see alot of people make are hand’s and feet.
i think every one should have a variety of modeling.
i don’t think people make them much because they can be a little hard to make…
i love a challange

Thisis a very good script Chris! :slight_smile:
Great job. :+1:

foot.mpg