ZBrushCentral

Grangle

Hi guys. First just want to say there’s a lot of mad talent in this forum. I’ve been working on this character when i got the time. I’m basically just learning and enjoying the power of zbrush as i go a long. I’m really loving it. It gives me complete freedom to do what i like. But i guess you all new that. haha. Anyway…Hope you like the pics. Thanks for taking a look, chow :smiley:

Brett_maya_view.jpg

Attachments

Brett_zbrush_render1.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render2.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render3.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render4.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render5.jpg

Nice, I love the texturing.

Regards,

will

Very nice model including the details and such… Also the texture makes the creature more realistic… Love it :slight_smile:

WAOOOO…
Excelent work and great texture…

Texturing and model are awesome! Now lets see some eyes!

Well done. I like it a lot, especially the fin. Overall shape of the figure and the texturing are awesome.

Looks really well done. :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…creature :cool:

awesome sea creature, can you plz post pictures of high detailed one with head and body

Hey thanks for the comments guys.
the textures are all hand painted using zbrush and photoshop. zapplink is awesome! Also the shader and lights i got off this site. So thanks for those. woooo! hahaha.

Pixelsoul…I’ll try post pics closer to the model. Unfortunatly i dont have a website to host bigger pics.

Womball…thanks man. Ye i’m working on the eyes. hehe. I want to make them a light blue colour. the whole eye that is. maybe try get a cataract sort of effect.

Longsight…thanks man.

SolidSnakexxx. thanks for the comments on the model. really appreciate it.

Ok… I managed to get them this big. Hope its what your looking for.
Next step I’ll try some renders in maya. Yikes! :rolleyes:

Brett_zbrush_render6.jpg

Attachments

Brett_zbrush_render7.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render8.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render9.jpg

Brett_zbrush_render10.jpg

hey brett!

great looking character, you’ve got here.
i especially like the eye/mouth/chin area and the texture.
looking forward to see your maya renders.

-r

Hi guys. Here’s a small update. Its not a render yet. haha. I find that part difficult :confused: . Hopefully i’ll have something with the whole character together soon. C&c welcome. Thanks for taking a look.

Chow.

brett_hand_1.jpg

Attachments

brett_hand_2.jpg

That is some beautiful work.

Hey guys. its been awhile. been trying to render this thing. What a mission!
hope you like it. theres still lots to be done. lots of blank spots that need filling in. But at least i got the thing to render :D. Let me know what you think. thanks for taking a look.

chow. brett_grangle_mental_ray.jpg

headin’ for the top row.

really great job on the texturing/detail. can’t wait to see the final version.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I really like the model. I like the recent texture better than the old one. I find myself wishing the texture were more interesting though. Maybe if you found some images of fish for inspiration?

**** hit dude, and to think it came from just a head :stuck_out_tongue:

Woooo. 5* thanks guys!

VeryGrimm: I’ll be sure to check it out. i havent touched the actual model in awhile texture and all. I’ve been trying to render it :lol: So now that i got a render out i can finally move on. hehe.

Skinnybonez: Thanks man. thats my aim so hopefully i’ll get it up there. :wink:

SeanG: Come on dude…post something! hehe.

Just a comp. wanted to see how he looks under water. Hope you like it. c&c welcome.

grangle2.jpg