ZBrushCentral

Multi Mesh / Multi UV Zbrush Blender Video

Ok if you ever had any question on how people stick multi meshes together and sculpt this will answer those questions.
It includes the do’s- and dont’s on making maps with multi UV sets at the end also.

lesson2_blenderuvs.jpg

Video can be found HERE

Great News !! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Again, thanks for taking the time to build and share these tutorials Jason! It must be costing you a small fortune to host these?!

I really learnt a lot from these two tuts - (even a new way to spell helmet). Your metod of masking multi-tools and manipulating the unmasked ones (the clothes) was new to me. I was really impressed!

Keep up the good work man!
Upham :slight_smile:

Hi, Jason–Great tutorial, thanks! It couldn’t have come at a better time for me, either, since I’m just getting into this stuff in Blender.

One pointer for you–In your video, you mention that Blender’s “Scale” function is touchy. I thought so, too. The scale function seems to be based on the 2D distance between the cursor and the object center. The key is to keep your cursor relatively far from the center of the object you’re scaling (but still in the window) when you hit “S” if you want to go smaller, and relatively close when you want to go bigger (you get more scale before you hit the edge of the window).