ZBrushCentral

PLEASE A REAL ALIGN PLUGIN Zsphere

we´ve a lot of plugins, very good but i believe miss ONE .

A real plugin for align zspheres like any 2d program, make group of zpheres, align object of diferents layers.

Marcus: you said me one day “it ´s would be good but i´ve not time”… And now :wink: i can make the icons if you want.

if interesting, write your interest. More people want a plugin like this, more we´ve a chance the big Marcus do it;)

thanks.

yfchild,

OK, OK, here is a little zscript to help you out. I’ve really no time to do more just now but I think you will find it useful.

It is not a plugin; simply load it from the ZScript:Load button. (But if you want a plugin you could use my ZPlugMaker to convert it. :slight_smile: )

This is how it works:

1. With your ZSpheres in Edit mode, place your cursor over the ZSphere that you want to be your reference point (for example the ‘Root’ ZSphere, but it can be any one). Press ‘F’ on the keyboard. This stores the reference point.

2. Set the axis you want to align by clicking the appropriate X, Y or Z switch. You can only align by one axis at a time but you can change axes without resetting the reference zsphere.

3. Place your cursor over the zsphere you wish to align and press ‘G’ on the keyboard. The ZSphere will move position. You can then go on and align other zspheres in the same way.

Note: the hotkeys ‘G’ and ‘F’ for Projection Master and QuickEdit are over-ridden only while the zscript is active. Simply press the buttons for those features should you need to use them.

Be careful not to move your reference zsphere while aligning zspheres - the alignment will be based on the original, stored position.

EDIT: Revised the ZScript so that there is an error message if no zsphere under the cursor.

HTH,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6278907.stm

“He said true altruism was a rare or even intangible thing.”

Ooo. I wonder what the good marcus’s brain looks like. :slight_smile:

Clean; washed regularly. :wink:

I try it. It´s perfect for waiting a real script. I m very glad. You re a GOOD BOY for spend your time for this little script.

When you ve time, think of this utility and all you can make with your “logic brain programer”, and remember: i help for test it and made the icons.

Yael

Thanks Yael, I’m glad you find it useful. :slight_smile:
If I get the chance to write a better version, I’ll let you know.

Oh wow, look at this! Seven years old…could be so handy if it works; Especially if it’s smarter than Resym and Smart Resym in the Deformation pallette :wink: