ZBrushCentral

Learn anatomy videos link

Ok I found these videos on YouTube and I have been additcted ever since.
Keep in mind theres like over 200 videos. So the guy Becomes very good around 150-170ish.
He breaks down the anatomy for people very new drawing.
Trust me you’ll be making popcorn and sitting infront of your computer like me in no time.
I even learned a few tricks that made it alot easyier to understand underlaying muscles.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RivenPhoenix

Click on the show all videos button

You might have to signup to youtube but its free;)

Of course if you want to download the videos for later reference you must go here
http://keepvid.com/
and type the link of the video in the green bar.

Absolutly fabulous! :+1:
All is detailed here :wink:
And you can clic on the green side for more crazzy videos draw learning!!!

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
It´s gonna be hard work, but for sure these videos are a great help!
The guy sells the lessons on 5 DVDs for easy ad best quality viewing, and they´re only 5$ each.

LOL ya just bought it last night the whole 5 dvd set.
I have a pretty cool workflow too.
Photoshop / wacom tablet / Video playing in background.
I found if you learn to draw on the computer when you pick up a pencil and paper you will do amazing drawings. But if you learn with a pencil and paper it will be hard to draw on the computer.
Anywho off to work;)

I grabbed the DVDs as well, and now have all the videos on my comp for viewing whenever I need them. A great resource, and worth getting just to support the guy!

Thank you so much!

Wow, great link. I also bought the DVD’s. 29$ is a very fair price for 43 hours of lectures. I just hope Reactor didn’t get the last ones… sighhh :wink:
Lemo

I got mine 2 days ago and wow good resolution.
I was using the ones online and about going blind.

hi thnx yo…its coolllll :smiley:

Ok it’s been a week since I got the videos and I wanted to share the importance of these videos and the understanding :wink:

No seriously, if you are going to any kind of concept artist or comic book artist these videos will train you from the ground up. They will also train your 3d brain to the point of madness. (a very good madness). It is very important that you forget EVERYTHING ever taught to you while you watch the videos. The Math is amazing really. I have no idea who this guy’s professor was. But if you attend art school even then hardly any of this material is covered. Unless it’s a really good school!!

When I am done with the complete study I plan to make a website out of this guy’s teachings sort of a sudo sketch book online.
Anyway there is my two cents on the videos.