ZBrushCentral

Morph Edit Brush mini tutorial

I only found this useful tool the other day and now it’s speeded up my work process considerably.

As others may have overlooked it, I thought I’d post up a small tutorial explaining how to use the Morph Edit Brush. There are lots more ways to get the most out of it, I’ve only pointed out the obvious. One thing that is good about this brush is how fast it is at editing the detail.
Hope it is of use to any of you.

MX

Nice one! :+1:

Thanks!

Great tip MX. Thanks! :wink:

…mini tut :cool:

I’m such a bampot… never used it. Never… HA. Thanks for pointing that out.
No idea what that mode was for. Must try it out now…
:+1: :+1: :+1:
Lemo

thanks a bunch for this, i’ve always figured some day i’d figure out how to use that brush.

Hey :lol:

lesson learned!
thx

thank you so much for this…the dino I am working on at present will have this method used hopefully. I am so glad we have smart people around here like you to open the eyes of the blind like me… :smiley:

What have you been up to and working on here lately?

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Hey men,
many thanks for that helpfull trick.:smiley: Many times i had exactly that problem.:o
Very nice of you!:+1:

Greets Roland

Glad that this was of some use to you. I didn’t know if it was too simple to point out but these things can be overlooked sometimes. And it is very useful and beats applying details and blurring the info you don’t need.

There’s lots more you can do as well to get interesting results. I’ve uploaded an odd alpha that I made that I’ve found a hundred and one uses for… well… a good few uses. It works well with the Deco brush (and the Morph Edit Brush) to make wrinkles and the likes.

wrinkle_soft_01.jpg

Ron, nice of you to ask. I’ve been busy working on visual effects for a film. I’m working from home so all my time when I’m at the computer is spent on work. I’d like to do some more homework when I get the chance. It’s been a long time since I posted anything here. But I feel that I’ve learnt a lot in this job and I hope to put it to use on a home project soon.

MX

Thank you, thank you , thank you :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Did I say “Thank You”:question:

Lemo,
“Bampot”?:roll_eyes:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bampot

Thanx MX for another fine tute on one of my fav brushes.

You know, I define fav brushes as those I know what they can do but always seem to fail to remember them when in dire need! :wink:

@Lemo…does any old tupperware work for catching idiots? If so where can I buy a gross or so for work. :smiley:

thanks for sharing this really handy detailing tip, mxhaunted!

was just cursing the overlap problem and scratching me noggin about
how to get around it…this tip was one I’d missed. :slight_smile:

cheers.

rookie-z