ZBrushCentral

Baked Texture Zbrush to MaX Video

Merry Christmas
Ok so heres my gift to the community. Hopefully you all have the correct batterys to run it (aka software)
Baking textures between Zbrush and 3D studio Max
Bake in those shadows or midtones into your model to speed your painting process.

lessonBaking_max.jpg
http://www.jasonwelsh.com/video/lessonbaking_max.wmv

Thanks again:+1:
Very kind
Merry Christmas
Andreseloy

wish i had max so I could appreciate this more…but I for one appreciate all the time you have put into your tutorials that you have shared freely here. thanks for keeping the spirit alive !!

here is what i get:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /page5.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.33 Server at houseoftutorials.com Port 80

Also I tried to connect, but I get the same error page!
What means? :frowning:
However thanks and Merry Christmas!

Bye

Forbidden here too !

and here as well ^^

Yeh I’m also receiving the Forbiddien error 404, Possibly cannedmushrooms could have gone over his bandwidth limit for the month???

Shame tho , I realy wanted this tut ;p

Looks like they shut my site down on christmas.
I’m on the phone right now with a guy that can barely understand the english language.

BTW nobody knows why and they have 5 seperate depts they have been shipping me too so far.

Sorry guys your gift will be returned soon.

ok its official please send a truck load of coal to dot5hosting.com
Well the one person that it maning the entire 5 depts (aka small office with cube walls) Cannot help me until tuesday.
So thats the update
Sorry about that and enjoy your Christmas.

heres a temp link to the video dont tell the hosting police at jasonwelsh.com :wink:

http://www.jasonwelsh.com/video/lessonbaking_max.wmv

Thank you again, Jason! :slight_smile:

Bye

update wed my site will be back up and running
During my downtime I have been trying to complete my game moding series
Maya-doom3-Zbrush
A much needed finished series that I have put off for too long;)

I have bought a new site and it won’t be ready for a few because their setting it up for me now.
It has twice the bandwidth and it can be upgraded very easy.
HouseofTutorials has been evaded by terriosts that won’t answer emails, I only have a chat window to comunicate with them if you call that communicating.
The site is down for now. And when its back up I will be switching hosts because nobody should do bad business like that.

So admins don’t destory this link I will post the updated site here when its up.
long live the freedom of knowledge and good will;)

http://www.schoolof3d.com/

Is now open. Not all the videos have finished uploading the date is 29th of dec I would give it another couple days to upload the 20 gigis of videos but at least this link is in place.

houseoftutorialsis still under the rule of my old host and im trying to get the domain name back, so I bought schoolof3d for now.

I have plans for schoolof3d anyway;)