ZBrushCentral

Modeling and Alpha? newbie problem

ive watch the Modeling With Your Texture, as a newbie is hard but im still really interested to know this method. after the first part of inflating and smoothing with the texture seems it automatically become an alpha(mov tuturial)ā€¦ im confuse. can anyone explain this for a newbie? pls :cry:

Hello! I too am a no0b,but am makin great progress as of late at zbrushā€¦at first its a bit much to digest but after a while you will see its quite simpleā€¦What you may miss in the vid, Or rather the safest technique I have been usin is when sculptingā€¦position your model at an area that you can see well,drop it in progection master(with deformation,faded, and normalized checked only, go to your top shelf or on the side at alpha,select your other tools in conjunction to use with the alpha, and paint or sculpt away! after finishing ā€œpick it upā€ out of projection master and view your workā€¦undo if u do not like the resultsā€¦Thats a great way to use the alphaā€¦but I would also go to search on this board, type alpha and you should have a motherload of threads of info to sift fromā€¦(to answer any other questions that may arise laterā€¦and view the zbrush wiki tooā€¦)

thanks grayeggs, yes im doing that already, im just confuse with that mov tutorial. i wish they could make a documentation so i could grasp every step. quite fast for me:(

yeah I look for vids that model from zsphere to final renderā€¦but you got to have patience and time to watch themā€¦:slight_smile:

your right patience is really a virtue when learning this things. too many software to learn. whew!:slight_smile: