ZBrushCentral

Game Character

Hi all,
My last work, i used Zbrush/C4D.

All comments and critiques are welcome

Thanks.

[]game_character_bbarbi1.jpgicon2.jpg

Great stuff.

For the reflection on the sunglasses did you use HDRShop? Or is that with C4D as well?. Great work none the less. :slight_smile:

Wow. Very realistic. I like the reflections in the glasses.

Forgot to mention that I like the warm and cold split in colors… :+1:

Thats hands down awesome, but it looks in my opinion to high in polys to be a game character. Besides that little concern, man that rocks!!!

HI,thats a very coool looking character, the only crits i can give is the bump on his skin is to bumpy and his skin could be a bit more shiny also he does not seem to have much of jawline.well thats how it seems to me maybe should post some wires,hope i am not being to nitpicky

Very fine work! My ony crit is that there’s not much of a jaw line like LIQUIDSNEEK said. His head seems to just jut straight out of his neck and it’s a bit unnatural looking. I think the skins fine, smokers generally have more craggily looking skin than non-smokers. keep up the fine work. :+1:

Brilliant! I only think the reflections in the glasses don’t make any sense. The background doesn’t suggest street or freeway or anything that would explain them. So that takes away the otherwise gorgeous “realism” in it! Screw the jawline, I think it fits the character marvelously!!! GREAT JOB! :+1:

Awesome!
Lemo

Really professional looking work!

This is very cool work. But as Soulstealer says, isn’t it a bit highpoly looking for a game character? Maybe its concept work for one? Either way this is one smooth looking cat :sunglasses:

wow!! great man!! really nice character ,five stars from me!
Alex Oliver

cool guy !

very cool texture and material , looks real :+1:

looks like top row character :wink:

TopRow!!! 5*

cool work !

keep it up

Great work as usual!!:+1: 5*

Cool, but i think the neck is toooo thin

nice work! the details on the skin seem a bit harsh for me! but none the less, gr8 work

Cool rendering :sunglasses: