ZBrushCentral

Over The Rim

I have a created a free quick video tutorial that can be found at: http://www.3dtutorials.sk/index.php?id=171&page=
It has no sound (I don’t think anyone would be able to stand my accent), but it shows the process of creating the following image with ZBrush. Enjoy.

[OverTheRimFinal.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘44177’,‘OverTheRimFinal.jpg’,1,0))

Mytholon buddy, we all have accents dependin gon whose listening!!

Doesn’t play, seems to not know where the file is. :wink:

Thank you for this tutorial Mytholon, you’re a great artist,
‘Aias the Tower’ was excelent picture too,
I also watched your devil zcripts several times :+1:

I wan´t able to watch the movie.
Please check if it plays.
Would like to see it.

Yeah, what gives man! Who did godlike27 pay off??!! Where do I send the Monopoly money and a hotel??!! :wink:

I’d love to see it but nothing shows or plays. The still pic looks great, though. :wink:

hey guys,
in Explorer it works … hmm. And of course you need Quicktime player :slight_smile:

… the link to tutorial was added. So let’s download it :wink:

I contacted Marek from 3DTutorials.sk and he told me that you have to use IE to see the video :confused:

Hey Antonis

This is cool man, even i used to do soemthing like this with photoshop, but not being a traditional artist my sketechs always went wrong, but with Zbrush 2.5 i am again going to start creating such sketches with added animation of the character
But this is great man, diffrentiates a master from a noob :slight_smile:

I assume IE means Internet Exploder? which is no longer supported by Macs. I use Firefox and nothing loads.

I wish I could post this video here at ZBC for easier distribution to the members of this forum. Administrators, can you help?

Can we possibly get a downloadable version of this tute?

Thanx

Revanto :stuck_out_tongue:

Have to use IE? You must be joking right? The ultimate virus distributing tool, reigning insecure app, is what you have to use?

Sorry not in the last 5 years, not now and not in the future as MS refuses to address security.

Not to mention, the web is supposed to be for all! So why post on a site that only caters to one browser?

Sorry for ranting, you have now discovered one of my pet peeves.

I agree IE is horrible :wink:

Antonis if Aurick does not respond today( he might be off for next two days for weekend) upload it to some sites which support uplaoding movies and images like tinypic.com and post a link here.

(only if you want to upload on such sites). :eek:

Mytholon, I would be glad to host it on my site for a while. Until bandwidth is exceeded. It would be my pleasure to be able to repay you for your generous tutorials and informative postings in the past.

Send me an email or PM and I’ll set it up as a .zip download.

AcmePixel :slight_smile:

when i click,nothing happens,no tutorial

Will open only in internet explorer, try in it… if you think its safe;)

Nobody mentioned this earlier, but there is now a download link for Mac peeps and those not using MSIE on a PC;

Tut DL

This may not work except from the Tutorial Page Mythalon posted.