ZBrushCentral

cute woman face

Reshaped and textured in Zbrush:
oeuilrefe800.jpg
[attach=43913]3.jpg[/attach]
high rez links : 1

Attachments

3.jpg

Can i get some comments or tips to make it better ( specially to have hairs like in final fantasy 7 advent children )

Don’t know what to say that would make it better! It is amazing already!

She looks amazing:+1: The hair are perfect, how did you do them?

She looks exactly like Lula or whatever her name was with the mog stuffed animal in Final Fantasy X.

I like her, the only thing I can say is that she has barely any notrils. You may want to define them up a bit, not too much though. Keep it up! :smiley:

Bit too smooth. Dont overdo it, but try adding a few creases to the armpit/pectoral junction; and also to the neck. Evenbijin` get creases on their necks when they turn their heads to the side like this.

Also, a hint of clavicle bump on top of the shoulder would be nice.

Cheers,

R

very nice work.

She does look like a doll though. Add some veins in the eyes, a little bit of skin break up with randomness in the texture, and also the nose is so straight, it should have at least a variance in shape at the nostrals, nostrals take some lateral space, they are not so sticked to a the nose in a straight line fashion like you did. So widen the nose a tad a the base. Also the specular in the eye is weirdly shaped. The under shoulder line is too high, the shoulder area is too thin, lower it a bit. The hairs look great on the head, but not so good on the pig tails.

so there are my crits, again nice work, nice sss and hair shape and texture.

she is pretty perfect to me…but if I were to nit pick I would say maybe use a lace type alpha and doll up her gown a bit to break up the total pristine appearance…and some more shadows and highlights around her breasteses…:wink:

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Aiko ? Looks very cool!!!

Have fun Zbrushing :cool:

Thank everyone for replying. about nostrils , I thought not to inflate them to create an irrealist face but still keeping a general human apparence , if you look at the face 's shape you’ll see a it is not totally human , i tryed to stylise her as more as possible .
I’m actually building another female model more realist ^^

Now She Is Beautiful. Zbrush Is Awsome.

Thats gorgeous!!!

I always have a hard time with women faces, i tend to make them more masculante, cuz i focus on muscle structures to much. Great job, Modeling a pretty female is hard.

nice model, looks like lulu with a little mix of yuna, kind of.

Thank you all for apreciate my work , i can up news pics and even a making of this work now .
http://www.3dm3.com/forum/articles.php?action=viewarticle&artid=77

Here is a personnal wallpaper :slight_smile:

[attach=57344]wall01.jpg[/attach]

Other works from me at http://kami.venez.fr

Attachments

wall01.jpg

I’ve enjoyed the fact that you’ve stylised the appearance rather than shown all the miniscule details.

You can tell you’ve put a lot of tenderness into your work.:+1:

There are other works from me done with zbrush

[attach=57345]5.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57346]001.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57347]011.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57348]010.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57349]profil800.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57350]montage2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57351]0891ec5527.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57352]05226385d8.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

5.jpg

001.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

profil800.jpg

montage2.jpg

0891ec5527.jpg

05226385d8.jpg

These are really amazing. The metallic sculpture of the woman in particular displays an elegance that is rare in this medium.

These are really beautifull, love the style.
send more show more :smiley: