ZBrushCentral

breaktime

Was playing around this afternoon taking a break from writing and was semi thinking of one of the characters in it. Gotta have a wiz when yer doing sci/fantasy. Almost a self portrait as I used the head I Z’ed from my self portrait thread. Took it into poser and put on another character I had thrown togther, then back to Z for the render and material then over to Photoshop for a bit of postwork. The only program I have that I can rig with is Poser. I am going to consider it a concept sketch and redo the figure when Z updates to 2.5. I am definitely looking forward to when I can pose the meshes I have created like DD. Its something worth waiting for :slight_smile:
playing999.jpg

I’ll stay posted… :smiley:

Nice
I know what you mean about 2.5, that will make the pipeline easier.
This is looking good, I like the cape.

Thanks guys. Mainly trying to come up with a look to strive for whenever 2.5 hits. The thought occured however that I should clarify here. The only Z sculpted piece in this is the head. The rest is from a character I had put together using old poser figures. When 2.5 hits I will put together another version using my own meshes like DD in this thread http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=32022 . This is more concept than anything else. Wish the cape was mine but I think I can do one easily enough.