ZBrushCentral

Bick's "Print"

Hi all - been a while since I posted anything…

This is a promotion print of the Bick’s alien produced by Hatch Studios Ltd. for Ogilvy & Mather. The original project can be found here.

The alien was modeled and textured using ZBrush, rigged and animated in 3dsmax 8.0, and rendered with VRay 1.47.03. Depth Of Field was produced in part with DOF PRO. It was polished in Photoshop using photo composites.

Directed by Richard Rosenman
Exec Produced by Randi Yaffa
Modeling/sculpting, rigging and texturing by Joel Mongeon
Posing, lighting, rendering and compositing by Richard Rosenman

Produced at Hatch Studios Ltd.

-Richard454590fff0304.jpgicon1.jpg

great work

Really nice dude, addmittedly I envy your abilities with no doubt. I might set that as my desktop :slight_smile:

i like it a lot too

Very nicew character… :slight_smile:

Very Shmexy :D:+1:

I’ll take a million of them! I have a country in mind for acquisition that is obsessed with little green men!! Where do I send the cheque???

Really nice work and a joy to see. :wink:

Awesome, love the composition and attitude!
Sweetness all around.
Make me want to more even harder!
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

Awesome.
Even the little earthling eater was a cool choice.

Bookmarked as one of the creative motion pictures.

richardrosenman,

Good work. I lke the way it is presented too, with depth of field and out of focus stuff in the foreground. Looks like a photo.
Nice charactor too.
~BW
vbmenu_register(“postmenu_310653”, true);

oh man, i love this style of character modeling. just so clean yet expressive. top row stuff in my opinion!! :+1:

any chance we can see some wires or zspheres?

Great alien, I like it. He looks so sad, haha.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

“And the cries of the pickles go unheeded!”
Hahaha, fantastic!
Lemo

Really nice render !

And an interesting sillouette :wink:

sorry :o

Richard

just checked your site.

It is really cool, you ahve done some great works, i I relaly liked the mobile one, lot of effort went in it, with fur dynamics and rockets explosions.

You are another experinced man here like Jason.

We all are still learning.

Love this guy!

I have went to your site from time to time over the years for your free Photoshop plugins, and to check out your greeble renders. ;o)

But about the animations of this guy, they are fantastic & hilarious. They got the cute seal of approval from the girlfriend, lol. Just absolutely wonderful concept.

Congrats on your DOFPro, from what I’ve seen it is kicking the crud out of other similar programs/plugins, (imho)!

…star? :sunglasses: :+1:

nice lovely work…thank you…
…i think its a bug…like funny ant…do you create this for animation? or just a still image?

That could not look more real. :+1: 50.

Hi there, very cool character, and the overall color is great!