ZBrushCentral

Greets to Pixologic from a Airbrush Convention

Hello Pixologic Team

For a couple of years now, I’ve been invited as special guest to display my airbrush artwork at a big airbrush convention in Switzerland.
This year, I’ve also carried my latest Zbrush illustrations, which were printed on canvas and framed, to this convention for display.
My friend “Stoneface”, who’s also a ZBrush member, and I showcast on our PCs how ZBrush works and what amazing stuff one can do with this programm.

One can say, that we made lots of advertisment for your product, and brought it closer to loads of very interested people. We even consider teaching Zbrush to people in Switzerland in the near future.
Don’t you think this is nice of us, do you?

Please have a look at some pictures taken of us at this convention (sorry for the bad picture quality).

Zbrush art on canvas.jpg
All artist together on stage

Greetings to the pixologic team and all ZBrushers

Roland Kaiser

Switzerland

Attachments

Airbrush Convention show place.jpg

Roland Kaiser.jpg

R Kaiser and Stoneface.jpg

Zbrush art on canvas 2.jpg

all artists.jpg

Nice. Ahhh, airbrushing - the good ole days of nasil cavities of blue! I still have my Paasche dentist drill around here some place.

Nice works in Zbrush as well.

Very cool event, thanks for sharing the photo’s!

Cool! great to see that!:+1:
Nett, mal öpper us de nächi zsgseh. Vo wo chunsch? und wo isch das gsi?

Gruess

Hi erklearbar,

Also ech chomme us Luzern ond die Airbrush Convention “Magic06” isch im Kanton Aargau in Dotikon gsie. Ech ha eigentli bis vor chorzem mini Belder met traditionelem Airbrush gmacht ond bi drom au a dere Mess weder als Special Guest i glade gsie.
Ha öbrigens dini Galerie agluegt , cooli Sach.
Wär toll wenn mer sech e mol chönnt treffe zom e chli Fachsemple. Gib mer doch mol es Phone wenn loscht hesch. (078 737 45 96)

Grüessli us Lozern

Roli Kaiser

Hi Jason

thanks for your comments. Aah Paasche, you are also an Airbrush Artist. I’m working with Iwata’s and Vega’s and i’m still like to work with this tecnique.
So, i mean it’s different to work on a computer or working with real Airbrush.
I love both ways. I worked with my Airbrush for H.R.Giger, you know what i mean. I sink it needs more talent to do a good illustration with a analog tecnique, with all respect to ZBrush. I mean, i reay love this programm and i don’t wanne missing.

Greets
Roland Kaiser

No Problem, it’s my plesure

Greets

Roland Kaiser
Switzerland

Hi Roland, I met Geiger long ago. Worked/taught/hung-out with Charlie White III, David Kimble, Olivia (taught her sister!) and quite a few others that were or became very well known. I haven’t airbrushed in well over a decade, saving it for retirement. I really loved doing Harley gas tanks/helmets, I had clients from all over North America. Also really loved t-shirts and body painting for the ballet - that was fun! :wink:

I worked on development of DevilBliss (spelling?), and loved all 50 Iwata’s, 15 Paasche, and 30 DevilBliss that I had in the shop. :wink:

Working with Geiger must have been fun. Conventions were a blast, so I’m sure your keeping the tradition going!

Hi again Jason,

if you have time ,please visit my Website. You will find there all my biomecanic airbrush Artwork’s and a picture of H.R Giger and me. Also i’m showing
t-shirt’s,wallpaintigs,helmets and many more.

greets and thanks for your answere ,it’s very interesting
Take care to your Iwata’s and Paasche’s

Roland Kaiser

Switzerland