Pixologic is releasing a new extension for ZBrush 2: Reference Image 2!
Reference Image 2 provides an easy way to use reference images while modeling. The eight view buttons means that up to eight separate images can be used. The buttons are named for the six orthographic views and two custom views.
Based on MarcusCivis's Refence Image 1, this enhancement makes using image planes in ZBrush 2 a snap!
- Model in ZBrush with up to 8 reference images
- Switch quickly between views with one button press
- Save and Load Reference Image projects
- Quick set up with default positions
- Many options including thumbnail display of all 8 views
10-02-06: Rev 2 includes a fix when loading a texture from disk.
For installation and documentation visit the Reference Image 2 page here.
Coded by Marcus Civis.
The Pixologic Team