ZBrushCentral

watching you / my newest illustration

H i peoples,
i got a new work ready to show. maybe you like it. first i had some probleme
with the transparency of the tubes, but i’m sink they are looking not so bad now. this work is based on pencil drawing that i dit a couple of years ago.
watching you.jpg

Okay , happy zbrushing to all crazy ZBrushers around the world.

Nightfreak
Roland Kaiser
Switzerland

Attachments

watching you drawing.jpg

i like the materials and color theme. cool sketch too.

Somewhat Giger-esque the way the tubes flow into the organic parts, along with the rust / decay on the metal. I like it. Nice work.

Roland
This work is beautiful. Hans Rudi should see it, he would be proud that a pupil was doing so well. That is a style which cannot be imitated, only understood and it is obvious you understand it.

Very cool concept…

love the sketch too!

great work!

Hey Roland,

As I expected after seeing your gallery , you are really getting the hang of things very well indeed. Dont stop now! :smiley: :+1:

Hallo Roland

I Like your work very much, good style and very good sketches. If I compare the eyes of the sketch with the eyes in your render then I think maybe you have to work on that a little bit. In the sketch the eyes look more vivid even it is only B&W. If you can manage a more realisic look for the eyes then this image surely will be a real eye-catcher:+1:

HopeItHelps
kel

hi men
many thanks for your intersting on my work. of corse i d’ont stop to work with Zbrush. it’s to much fun. but it needs time, you know!?

Greetings
Roland Kaiser

hi Kelvin
thanks for your comments to my illustration.
If i have time i will check the eyes on my work.

happy zbrushing

hi there

thanks for your nice words to my illustration.
i’m still learning to use this great software.

Greetings

Roland Kaiser

hi men,
many thanks for your cool comments. if you like the giger stile, then you have to visit my website. you will find there a lot airbrush work of mine. the most paintings i dit are biomecanic illustrations. but no copys of gigers work. (sorry, the site is just in german language,but its easy) I know H.R.Giger since a long time ago and so a hade the chance to work for him. he know my airbrush work but not the digital art.

happy zbrushing

Roland Kaiser

www.kairo-design.ch

thanks for your nice comments.

giger is a part of my life.
go watch my website and you will find there a picture of H.R.Giger together with me.

Greetings
Roland Kaiser

www.kairo-design.ch

hi men
thanks for your nice comments.

i’m still learning.

greetings
Roland Kaiser

Wow, you had the honor of working with HR Giger? Thats awesome. Hes my favorite artist. Whats he like? Is he a cool guy?

Roland I tried to go at www.kairo-design.ch … but it’s down.
I really like your style and the H.R.Giger works… also if will have time I want go to the Museum in Chur… :smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:slight_smile: Great illustration, and coloring, it is a very beautiful work. You seem to have experience on illustration.

wow…so cool…i like your Illustration

Awesome work. I like that you showed the original thumbnail too. It must have been great to work with Giger. One of my all time faves for sure.