ZBrushCentral

Alien Head and Render Setups

Been working on him lately. Was Too busy in life to do any sort of artwork but now my time is my own again and, with luck, I can get back into Z and get dirty again.

[![alien_head_large.jpg|1200x1000](upload://2Ra36RGsbPtQYxMzcGxTmRKcyHJ.jpeg)]![alien_progress.jpg|1000x616](upload://ietQjPhOlarpAtVNqFsmLSak7UL.jpeg)

This is the best.

Welcome back! Mahlikus

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Good to see you back MTB! And great work; I look forward to seeing more. :+1:

Hey MTB!

always a fan of your killer detailing work, and this is no exception.
great render, internal Z?

:+1: great stuff, good to see you back…

Thanks yall.
PoisenSoul it’s all Z. Start to render.
Also, its currently 5.5 Million polys.
Wish I had z2.5 to have him sport 20 Mill.

Good to see your back! Your lighting and rendering is great. He looks even cooler now.

Hey, have you guys ever seen the 80’s flick “Explorers” with Eathan Hawke? The aliens in that movie totally look like this guy! It’s awesome! Great model!:smiley:

Very nice model and very well detailed as well. Will we be seeing a textured version soon?

Woot Woot! MTB Posts again!
Great head!!!
Lemo

PS:Curious already about the Sunglases for that dude :wink:

WOW!!
Great render and amazing model!
PATTON

Great design & sensitivity of detailing, MTB - BG really sets the mood also :+1:

Chris

Very cool concept and desing! I like a lot the pores around the mouth area. Very nice render. I was wondering what kind of materials you used for this character or if it was rendered out of Zbrush.

Ok have a good one!

Javier Loredo

mmmmm…alien…glad to meet…up

hey does this mean we get to see more jaw dropping zscripts from you once a week again i love your work and you attention to detail i hope to see you posting more zscript sessions thanks!!!

I like this render, nice lights+shader, b/w looks relly good on him.

wb, mtb!

greets
froyd

Thanks for all the comments yall. It is good to be back here.

You know I like giving back too. I learned so much here. I remember the days back in 1.23b when we tried to crack Pixolator’s material and render settings. Good times. So here is another set from me to all of you.

Enjoy.

P.S. - Hopefully I will get back to Zscripts and also Quicktime Videos too.

[MTB-Render-Environment.jpg]

Download it here!

Terrific!!!
Great to see a name I know once in awhile.

Incredible Work :o Thank you very much! Greate that you share your knowledge with us :+1: