ZBrushCentral

Some of my Blur Work, GNomon stuff, and anythign else I can think of

Hey everyone so I haven’t posted in a while, but I just completed a Gnomon training DVD where I used Zbrush extensively on a character, and I thought i would share some of the stuff I have done(that I can show;)) that used Zbrush here at Blur.

If anyone is interested, the DVD’s I did are at(please excuse the shameless plug hehe)

http://thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/ijo01.html - for modeling

http://thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/ijo02.html - for texturing

I will post more later on these are just the ones I know I can show.

Zbrush was used in either texturing, modeling, proportions or normal/displacements on all of these(but we do not do many displacements here because of Brazil)

Just the Character/texturing was done by me. The rest is done by the fine people at Blur!

Hope you like them!

![apoc.jpg|1000x804](upload://5sdPGVlnik1W0UgCuF3vnwjIr4v.jpeg)![drag.jpg|789x735](upload://nJVnwOXbg9LVTr9K4g3SSLcEaXp.jpeg)![hulk.jpg|1100x843](upload://w5whcxe82IFPdzKIBicOkJXgoXC.jpeg)![jd.jpg|1000x536](upload://x4WfApBfTTbiQa27NnfmKOoU9g3.jpeg)![gnomonMan-1.jpg|600x948](upload://uP5BzJs9PzWAhdVXR8jg7qp5CpA.jpeg)![icon4.jpg|100x76](upload://jnOnEDgggWKIrp1ED7V7AtUslR7.jpeg)

Attachments

hulk.jpg

that is some really impressive stuff man! :+1: :+1:

Nice Rukhs! :+1:

Rockin work man. Inspriring. Awesome textures. :+1:

nice work…I saw your giant poster of the first image hanging outside of the gnomon office…congrats and nice work again

WOW i want them both :slight_smile: great stuff

kingmob stuff!
superb!!

Wow!! Awesome stuf…Great all the way!!!:+1: :+1:

wow! Love each and everyone of them

hey, very cool indeed - i just bought your dvd (the modelling one)… very different aproach as to how i was doing it. i was very impressed with the speed at which you created your head in max. haven’t really looked through it properly yet, but once i finish my goddamed essay it’s my first port of call before i start back at uni.

My course is so terrible i’d have been lost without the gnomon stuff - so i doff my cap to you sir and thank you for passing on yer knowledge.

hey thanks guys! I will try and post more work later today or so, I just need to make sure it is cleared before posting so no one gets in trouble(especially me) :slight_smile:

I am really looking forward to doing some projects with zbrush 2.5…that stuff looks awwwweeeesome.

mullet

Glad to hear you got and liked the discs man! Once you get a chance to go over it some more I would love to hear what you thought of them.

ltrain7

That was a trip, I haven’t seen something of mine printed out that large before… That place has so many cool artists work blown up and hanging, inspiration at every corner!

Again, thanks everyone for the kind words :smiley:

-Ian

i like it. good models, they express a lot of work and they are very complete they really look like they could be applyed somewhere

Really great work man! Especially the military guy :+1: Incredible :o

I just got the first of the 2 in the mail yesterday and i’m so excited to get started. the gnomon DVD’s are amazing. They make me feel like college is wasting my time…it could be :roll_eyes:

awesome stuff Ian, I’ve gotta check your DVDs out, just haven’t had much time recently, but I will get to it. You guys do great work over there, inspiring stuff. i love the hands on your hulk, cool stuff. a buddy of mine just got hired over there as an animator, brent homman, so I’ll have to pop by sometime and say hi…Keep up the good work!

-pete

Nice work! It’s about time Gnomon started having more 3DSMax DVDs.:smiley: I’ll have to look into those.

great stuff man !
i like mostly the hulk and the last solider
he looks cool .

good to see more pepole from gnomon posting here at Zbc .

nice to meet you :smiley:

Arik Newman

Great !
always great stuff in Blur’s house !

Great works and inspiration Ian!
Already ordered the DVD’s…cant wait to see…

oh n yeah Mods…“Plug this please” :+1:

Great stuff Ian :slight_smile: