ZBrushCentral

ZOMBIEEEEEE!!!!!! wip

Here is a zombie I’ve been working on. His face is about there. Now I am going to turn my attention to the body. cheers

[attach=38044]zombie_head1.jpg[/attach]

[attach=38045]zombie_head2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

zombie_head1.jpg

zombie_head2.jpg

here he is with the textures and a sss shader.

[attach=38046]7e7ce1a5.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

7e7ce1a5.jpg

I like it, very nice texturing and shading :slight_smile:

haha. thats pretty damn sick.

love it, Dan!!! Looking forward to seeing more. :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

That is pretty nice man. I like your SSS on the zombe, maybe not the right background but still good stuff.

Absolutely disgusting! Gotta love it!

Just the right amount of glistening horrible gooeyness!

Nice :wink:

Thanks for the responses guys! Im working on the body now and should have a update soon.

here is the work on progress on the body

[attach=38472]zombie_body3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

zombie_body3.jpg

Here is a update on the body. He is going to be a world war 2 ZOMBIE. I should have some final renders soon.
[attach=41811]test12.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

test12.jpg

This is great work, I really like how it’s coming along. Great sense of anatomy. Are the head and body two seperate parts? At least at first? I’m wondering because I would like to know how you are going to make them come together and still use your head texture you created previously. Thanks for your help in advace, great work, keep it up :slight_smile:

very sick! in a good way! is it possible to see the wireframe?

x-titan thanks for the comment. I like to model all my parts seperatley…the head, then ear, then body, then hand…so on and so on. I then combine them together and blend the form to become seamless. im trying to work out using a body texture with sss shader and displacment. As of right now I might just leave it as a modeled piece and forget about the texture all together.

FilthUponYou I will post some wire frames very soon. I am working on some final renders and will post them at the same time.
cheers

you’r sick man! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great Sculpt! Perfect for the season. Stereo Lith this guy; put him on the porch to scare the Trick or Treaters. LOL!

Really cool! Nice work!:+1:

I like your use of the sss on this guy. Would you mind sharing your settings for this material? Look forward to seeing this progress. I think it has lots of potential. Cheers.

So you already had the body when you started texturing the head? I’m just wondering because if you build everything seperately and texture it seperately, how do you fix the seams where the textures meet? Especially if you have displacement and stuff like that.

Thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

You have to use a program like body paint to project a texture of the seam. This will blend the 2 textures together.