Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Looking good...

When I just you photo....two men came to mind...this is not meant as offensive but thought I would share....the first one is Steve Burns from the Childrens Show , " Blues Clues". The other one you can guess.

thnx for sharing and I plan on keeping an eye on your progression.

Ron
    catfishmn@aol.com

Last edited by Ron Harris; 08-23-06 at 07:36 AM. Reason: spelling typo

See whats the problem for yourself ;]
    headM.jpg
    The head whole shape dosnt look like yours :P The problem is that this is your first head :] You lack the experience to see all the details and propocions So you schould use the reference plugin for zbrush, that really helps a lot :]
    Last edited by slocik; 08-23-06 at 04:07 PM.

Pull up the tip of his nose a bit, and make the lower nose larger. Right now it's too feminine. Looking good!

Member Follow User Gallery

thanks everybody for comments.

Bernard : yes I have to fix more the eyes. I'm a little lazy about it. Thanks for helping.

Ron : thanks for sharing even the comparison...

Slocik : I know there are differents shapes problem. I try to fix it even when I seem to update only texture (see the mouth in the last updates). I will use the plugin you're talking about.

3dean : you may be right about the nose. I'll fix it.

You are broader across the cheekbones (at the level of the bridge of your nose), and you have an interesting ridge that you should add which moves from your temples, through your cheeks and curves under your lips.

New Member Follow User Gallery

I think your model is excellent (and for a first attempt too!). You captured your likeness very well and undoubtedly in a few more months you will be producing some really stunning work. Keep going!

Out of curiosity (as I am a newbie myself), how long have you been using XSI and ZBrush?

Verygrimm : I saw the line you're talking about. That's something I got diffficulties to show but I'll try to do my best. Thanks for comment

jester : I use XSI since 2 years now and zbrush since some weeks. I make 3d since a long time now (using max for 4/5 years before). But, at first, modeling is not my speciality (specially realistic modeling that I try for 1st time). But with this and other projects I made i have really improve my skills (that can really better anyway )

Well. New update. I have reworked more the eyes and the space at the side of it. I have to work under a little. MAny work on mouth but it's not finished. Hope it's better.

headS.jpg

I decided to stop here for this work. Many thanks for your comments. Here's a stylized rendering version :

head_t_final.jpg

New Member Follow User Gallery

Nice work! I think you've captured your likeness very well. You just need to concentrate on the eyes a little bit more next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12