ZBrushCentral

Displacement ZBrush to Max (Download Video Tutorial)

Hi there. Here is my quick video tutorial about displacement pipline ZBrush to max. this is just the technique and I leave better setting to you guys. video don’t have sound because of bad net connection. it is just 7 mb but it is 700 mb for me :wink: below is the link.
http://www.iraphics.com/Download/Displacement.rar

WOW! Thanks!!!
I’ve been to 4 other threads so far and was on the verge of writing a “HELP ME!” thread since I couldn’t get it right, but following your tutorial everything worked perfectly!

Do you suppose you could tell me what codec I can download so that this video will play?

Alright, so that’s a no then?

Any chance that a mirror file for this could be put up? The bandwidth on your site is always maxed when I try grab this.

very helpful and easy to follow. thanks

hi all. for playing the movie download Camtasia cdec from www.techsmith.com
the band with will fix in this week. i should recharge my site account.:+1:

hi there. sorry about the band width of the site.i hope they fix it about 1 week. the codec that i use is Camtasia from www.techsmith.com

:+1:

Thanks. So you use V Ray then?

yes. I use Vray for rendering. its alot faster than Mentalray and I’m confortable with that.

The link seems broken… if you want I can mirror on my siteand I will be very happy to see that too since I need it !!
Let me know
Giorgio

A mirror would be great. Maybe someone can up it to rapidshare or something.

If someone has still the tuts can pls send me a mail (see detail in www.giorgioluciano.net) I will be happy to put in dowload session of my site (and I will be glad to hear from the author)

nope, not there,btw is this for zb3/3.1?

hi guys. sorry about that. Yes the link is broken. Who can give me email address so I can send the tutorial for him. Ï need just time because i’m in journey right now. just 1 week. Maybe I record new movie for zbrush 3. that movie was about ZB 2. thatk you all. :+1:

you can send me an email giorgio.luciano at gmail.com I will put a mirror in my website… thanks

Hi

Maybe you can send me the video tut 2 ?? My mail adress is:
martin[dot]kaiser1[at]gmx[dot]net
Thank you in advance. As soon as i have it i will make a mirror for the users in here.

2step

I would love to have that tutorial? Can you email me a link to it? Or maybe post it to a free file hosting service??? Dude I need this!!!

Hi Guys

I got this video from ceshire cat. I hope it is the right one.
So i thought i upload it to Rapidshare.
Here is the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64897522/Displacement_Max_to_Zbrush.mov.html
For peeps who cant work with Rapidshare please make mirrors!
Now enjoy and have fun!
@jafarcrystal
If you make a new vid you cand send a bigger file to me and i will upload it to rapidshare if you like?

2step

ok, all i need to know now is how to get a texturemap from zBrush to Max and I’m all set!.. anyone know a good tutorial anywhere???

btw thanx for posting this on rapid share… we should stick it on youtube