ZBrushCentral

New ZPlugin Idea :falloff list

These falloff icons can directly apply the previously stored results , thus saving adjustment process, whether zb also can make a similar float-panel .The float-panel have a Hotkey, it can float on the viewport(a row icon), it had better to provide a falloff curve , and easy to adjust ,save ,load to use.

Snap1.jpg

Attachments

Snap2.jpg

That would be a very handy tool for ZB. Are you suggesting it or does it actually exist already?

hey isnt that mudbox screenshot irecognize it that would be great for zbrush to go the same route but we dont really know zb 2.5 will bring!!

or could it be a silo2 screenshot ?

Maybe I’m mistaken, doesn’t ZB has this? Is this the same thing?

I used this to make the craters on my moon. Very fast. I didn’t paint the circles I just popped them on with curve profile. So much easier.

Zb can do that and with some precision:rolleyes:
You can edit the Line curve!
For mix round or straight line just “clic a point” and make a “drag” out of the tool set & “drag return” with your mouse (left clic always pressed) :wink:
see this post (it’s for the sweep profile tool but it is the same process of the Line curve edition :smiley:

you cannot understand my idea,i canot say that zb canot do it,:wink: my idea is quickly method,it’s a preset(+adjust+save +load):o

you also have presets in zb, but a palette like mudbox and silo2 would be nice indeed

This wouldn’t be too difficult to implement in a zplugin.

Zbrush can also load and save various type of curves. I understand you would like your curves in a window display. It’s nice idea but I have also found that that curve editor is also extremely easy to make curves. Most apps have that profile window.Guess ZB should have it too, but to me it wouldn’t make much of a difference. I’m only say because ZB has so many window already. Maybe if there’s an extra button under the present curve display it would be nice, if this preset window dropped open and close, but not floating. Also it would be good if it’ load illustrator curves. :+1: