ZBrushCentral

Texturing Problem

I’m sure this is a stupid question, but im not sure how to fix the problem.
Whenever i try to texture something, this happens:

texture problem.jpg
and I’ll spend most of my time correcting that or being very careful around edges.
Is there an easier way to avoid that from happening?

That happens to me quite a bit. Even if you have “Fade” in the Projection Mmaster it will still give you hard edges when it comes to the side of objects. I take it you’re applying the textures from the front and the back. If you do it that way then try not to apply texture to the edges(where it curves around) of the model.

Using the ZAppLink then it’s a good idea to work on a layer above the layer it has given you to work on… and then erase the edges around where the object curves around to the back. So work on the front, back and then the side. If the model is more complex then apply texture from more angles. Hope that helps. :) MX

make sure shaded is turned off.

try…turning quick off and turning tool>displayproperties dsmooth to anything other than 0

ya
when using projection master, try not to apply texture over the side of your model, otherwise it will capture the edge funny like that.

its like if you’re spray painting something only from one angle and you think you have it perfect… then look at the side and see it looks funky.

it’s best to apply texture on side of your model that are directly facing you, not off to an angle also. this will help capture your texture more accurately.

Alright, I’ll just work around it then, thanks for the tips they helped out a bit:D