ZBrushCentral

Download Free Ztools and Tutorials from Computer arts Mag

these are ace !!!

I always enjoy grabbing ztools and checking them out

Scott Eaton
http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/3d__and__animation/body_work

Zack Petroc
http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/3d__and__animation/sculpt_with_zbrush

Thanks man , I need all the help I can get!

thx a lot !:+1:

If you think you’ll learn earth shattering Zbrush modelling techniques with this tutorial then don’t waste your time downloading this one, it’s a total waste of time.

I doubt it… Brains on fire are always revealing. Thanks for the links, jimkal.

Thanks Scott, Zack and ComputerArtsUK for the freebies!

=dp

Nor any others. The only techniques worth learning are the basics – understanding your reference and sculpting from observation.

Of course, if this is the tutorial which finally hammers that home for you, I guess it would be pretty earth shattering. Sorry to hear that it didn’t.

Great post, I can’t wait to start learning this stuff :). Oh by the way can anyone help me with Masking, I’m having a bit of trouble with how to mask teeth and other stuff, I’m sure some one knows what I’m talking about if not, then thanks any way. Once again thanks for the information :slight_smile: well appreciated.

The basic technique is to make a series of rectangular masks for the teeth then invert the mask. Then select Deformation and Inflate to create the teeeth. Try it on a cube and you’ll see what the result is. The higher the rez of your base model the sharper the edges of the teeth.

lol I have this magazine.
In the issue after this one with the guy firing a bow they apologize for making the model not functional. Because if you we’re to fire a bow at that angle it would take off your nose. :wink:

Trivial laugh I know.

3d computer world is a great mag but not worth the 14$.

Imagine FX is another mag from europe And every month I would gladly sell any soul laying around the house for it.

Thanks for the link :+1:
It’s actually just what i need to get started with my test project on maya and Zbrush interaction for my work. I need something good, to demonstrate the possibilities with the software in our pipeline :sunglasses:.

Tanks again!!

Thanks man! just what i neede :slight_smile: