ZBrushCentral

FREE monkeymesh

“Ever wanted to make a monkey out of someone , but failed !”…now you can
with my “FREE monkeymesh” …download it now while its hot, this mesh will selfdistruct after a certain time, …so hurry !!
I even put the eyes in a diff’rent group - thanks to Silo- so you can mask em and model around them !
I’m going bananas…its a 30 degree’s in the netherlands :mad:

monkey-mesh.jpg

jantim

ZBrush-Document.jpg

"i have been using FREE monkeymesh for about 10min straight, and it has changed my life! The seperate eye grouping is revelutionary!
Thanks monkeymesh , you really do make dreams come true.:stuck_out_tongue:

(for real, cool mesh thanks!)

Ha! Who doesn’t want a FREE monkeymesh. We dutchmen like it when things are for FREE! Thanks Jantim, and yes, it sure is hot right now isn’t it! You know… being in a stuffy room with some warm CPU’s and a hot monitor really doesn’t help… I should know. :lol:

You had me at free, but then the monkey just made my day, these dirty rotten apes don’t get enough respect.

And yes, i’m melting as well. I’m english, i don’t have the genes to cope with this kind of whether. I picked a really crap time to get hooked of fudge flavoured hot choclate. :rolleyes:

sadicus…nice fat chimp you made :smiley:

Plakkie…t’weer is erg “plakkerig” …:slight_smile:

CubePusher…yes the "free"word works like magic ! Thin’k whole Europ is melting at the seams…not a good time to push pixols !..i’m out for a dive !

jantim

Wow!
Free Monkey!
Me like!

[Monkeyman.jpg]

That’s my two cents on it. It’s some kind of Monkeyman hybrid.

If you want another freebie head, check out my giveaway:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=286950#post286950

This one’s human (ish), I’m afraid. Have fun!

Thanks for that!!!:):):):):slight_smile:

ZBrush Document.jpg
Near 36° in France :wink:

cool monkey! I like this base. Many thanks for sharing it. Im sure it will be a good starting point for gnomes and such too.

And i have a roof flat, its sooo hot. My Pc goes banana too if i judge after the noise it makes right now.

…i just wanted to show an earlier incarnation of my monkey !..a lot of chubby flesh and human eyes :slight_smile:

sexy-monkey.jpg

…he looks cute with his lipstick !

jantim

Finally the temperature drops a little. Night falls, and I open my window…
WAAAAAA!!! An Abomination stares me in the face:

[Aap2.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘35745’,‘Aap2.jpg’,1,0))

Have I already told you yet how I ESCAPED FROM MONKEY ISLAND ™ ? :lol:

… disclaimer…Monkeymesh must not be used for EVIL and/or DEBASED actions nor used to create CAVETROLLS or ALIENZOMBIE"S !

jantim

Darn! There goes my next project: “Mutated cross between Alien, Cavetroll, Zombie, Barbarian and Monkey”… :mad:

To deny him of his very existance…

[Sadmonkey.jpg]

makes him sad…it’s bad enough that he is bald…

jit_gohil…and i forgot monkey must not be forced to read Sartre…and there is a fiber-brush so you can give him hair, or a wig ! :slight_smile:

jantim