Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Multiple Zsphere Markering-Editing-Skinning-Script Idea

Hi everyone, I've been wondering if this idea is possible. How about a Zscript or Plugin that allows you to marker and edit multiple Zsphere tools. Say you have a Sphere character that you want to wrap a Zsphere rope around, (a crude example). Could you have them both active and adjust one around the other, or adjust them in any way independantly and then preview the mesh, adjust, preview, and then make a polymesh of all together or any of them seperately? I would have used this on many occasions. What do you think? 50.

Its same thing like asking for edit on an adaptive skin . We dont have script to edit two mesh together till now(we can only displace and scale them), zsphere is too far away.

First ask for a script which can make two adaptive skin editable at same time.

Hey five oh,

You can do something like this already. In your example you would append the rope attached by a hidden link, creating what looks like two ZSphere objects, and manipulating each relative to the other and view them in Preview mode... both will become part of the final adaptive skin you generate. Is that what you mean?

Also, check out the Practical Guide Chapter called ZSphere Insertions. It outlines a useful method for combining and adjusting multiple object-tools saving it all out as a single ZSphere object.

Finally, I haven't used it recently, but I seem to recall Digits had a ZSphere tool that, among other things, let you append one ZSphere object to another or move ZSphere branches to new locations within the object. I need to revisit that again to see how it works.

Sven

Hi, guys, sorry it took me so long to check this post. Okay, wckedsunny, please give us the 2 adaptive mesh script.
    Hi Sven, you know, I never thought of that, I bet that WOULD work. Attaching the two with a hidden link. Thanks for the idea! 50.