ZBrushCentral

Ironman's Sky Chase

After reading Ultimate Ironman Issues 1-5, I decided to create an image loosely based off of Orson Scott Card’s interpretation of the alcoholic hero.

Basically Ironman gets inebriated, takes one of his suits out for a test-spin, and antagonizes the Navy. With his judgment impaired, he regretfully learns how powerful his suit is after nearly killing several innocent civilians and pilots.

The image was created using ZBrush (80%) and Photoshop (20%).

IronmanSkyChaseLoRes.jpg

Comments are appreciated and I will post wip’s if there’s enough interest.

Excellent interpretation!
I love the look of him - I take it you had a base mesh and tweaked it in Zbrush?
Love to see the base mesh.
5 Stars!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

If I’m not fan of the texture in general, I’m about the dynamic, great job :wink:

Here’s a pic of the various parts I used to create the image. I constructed everything from four primitive shapes which are color-coded. The jets (not shown) were free .obj models provided by 3DWorld Magazine.

PartOrigins.jpg

Sweet!

All I’d add to this is a little more colour (up the saturation) & maybe a little motion blur to enhance the movement etc, other than that it’s a cracker…:cool:

Better?

IronmanSkyChaseLoRes2.jpg

Ironman was always one of my favorite characters. You did him justice. I really like the pic. thnx for sharing

ron

Yup, that looks ace…:+1: :+1: :+1: